[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are politicians allowed to promise shit like this? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+09.05.22).jpg (102 KB, 876x650) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+09.05.22).jpg
102 KB, 876x650
Why are politicians allowed to promise shit like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzwZtmTEMuw
>>
Just because they promise shit doesn't mean you should trust them.
>>
>>78633988
everytime
>>
>>78633988
hmmmm... really makes ya think tbqh senpai
>>
To get votes.

Leftist politicians always really work for mega banks, wall st and giant corporations. They focus on shit like this in the public to get votes and distract the public while also pushing pro-corporate policies on the side.
>>
>>78633988
>Stein
(((Stein)))
>>
>>78633988

Because lying isn't a crime, and it only becomes fraud when its on paper.
>>
>>78633988
The goal of a politician is to get elected, not to fulfill promises.

Her aim is to trick gullible and naive retards into voting for her by promising them the impossible.
>>
>>78633988

I love how she waves her hand in a 'Casting' motion when discussing quantitive easing and telling the viewers of the programme they don't need to attempt to understand fiscal action and responsibility, all they need to know is it's a magic trick that is bad.

Fuck her and her Jewdi Mind Tricks, Obi-Wan Kenoah taught me too well for you to trick me!
>>
Half the shit out of Trumps mouth are lies and this board eats it up.

Whatever fits the person's narrative, they will believe it.
>>
>Ignoring that the Wall Street firms paid back every dime, with interest
"Dr." Jill Stein is a retard
>>
This is fucking retarded

If you forgive student loan debt, rates go higher for people who haven't taken out loans yet.

I will graduate college in 2019 and then take a 200k loan for law school. If that rate hits 6 or 7 percent, there's no way I could take that out without having to live on ramen for the next 60 years.

It's a typical liberal policy, like affirmative action and welfare - reward those who make mistakes and punish those who work hard.

Raise the voting age to 35 already, jfc.
>>
>>78635691
>the good ol' "QE will work goy, we have no proof of the last 3 dozen times, but trust us!"

who the fuck does she think she is?

>private lending contracts b/w institution and client will be erased b/c I said so
>fuck your debts, collateral, and the entire debt market

talk about a crash

>>78635834
>shills and their deflection
>>
>>78633988
>jews
>lying

oy vey
>>
>>78636684
I'm no Shill. Hillary is Satan incarnate, Bernie is a communist jew, Jill Stein is a homeopathy believing hippie with no chance in fucking hell, and Trump is a retard. I guess I can shill for "N/A". Ironically I makes me the most patriotic. I forgot we're forced to like one.
>>
>>78636464
If you forgive student loan debt, the entire private banking industry will collapse. There will be no more student load issued. Ever. This is Argentine or Zimbabwean tier economic stupidity. It would probably collapse the dollar completely as well.
>>
>>78633988
if they are the engine of our economy, they should get to work using all those skills they learned at university. i think the plan should be that the students themselves buy up all those loans rather than the rest of us. be happy you get to live in this country instead of whining that you're only good enough for a teen kids burger flipping job.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.