[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anglo Saxons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: White mans burden.jpg (396 KB, 1125x733) Image search: [Google]
White mans burden.jpg
396 KB, 1125x733
Why does the free world hate us, instead of thanking us? What turned the tide?
>>
We are more Anglo Saxon than you.
>>
>>78630222
Really makes you think...
>>
Why were Anglos constantly trying to fuck with my dads empire(Spain)?
>>
No one ever liked you in the first place.
>>
>>78630120
>Anglos
>relevent

Also Rome beat you by a few centuries
>>
>>78630292
It really does, doesn't it?
>>
>>78630120
Because they're a bunch of jealous mongrel.
>>
The slave should thank the slave owner for feeding and clothing him?
>>
>>78630120
who are those guys with india and china?
>>
>>78630348
It might have something to do with your "dad" being a fucking retard who was shit at empire building. Seriously Spain was the worst colonial power. All they did was come in, take all the gold, rename every Indian "Jose Gonzalez" and leave. They built no lasting infrastructure, taught you people nothing about good governance or philosophy or any of that. And because of that you are little monkey-people to this very day.
>>
>>78632003
Shouldn't the slave be just as angry at the rival African tribe that sold him to Arab slavers who then sold him to whites?

Now the slave's family has cell phones and health care and literacy. Bummer.
>>
>>78630120
I don't understand this image. The people they are carrying invented civilization long before anglos did. What is the point?
>>
File: X7AIbvP.jpg (155 KB, 542x685) Image search: [Google]
X7AIbvP.jpg
155 KB, 542x685
>>78630222
Sure you are Seamus O'Flannagan
>>
>>78633388
What's the point of you and your family living in Canada when your people invented civilization n sheeeit?
>>
why do you care so much about your race? get a life cuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.