[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Brexit Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1421057708652.jpg (169 KB, 1575x757) Image search: [Google]
1421057708652.jpg
169 KB, 1575x757
Lefty progressives, communists, etc:

This is the opportunity you always cry about not having here.

I want you to give some real arguments against Brexit and tell me why the UK, or any European country needs the EU anymore. If you can manage to do so without complaining about diversity or low-intelligence voters, you will get a well-worded response in return.

You have this one chance to redeem yourselves or continue to be the laughing stock of the universe.
>>
>>78623957
Because europe needs its own army and fuck nato
Get your troops out of fucking europe
>>
>>78624143
>NATO get out
>we want our own NATO-type military instead

Why can't countries create their own armies and defend themselves? Do you think they wouldn't be strong enough or something?
>>
>>78624429
Against countries like Russia, China and the US? Did you see the size of our countries and our populations ?
>>
>>78625138
>EU needs an army to protect against the US

is this the famed ROMANIAN INTELLECTUAL i've been hearing about?
>>
>>78625259
>is this the famed ROMANIAN INTELLECTUAL i've been hearing about?
Idk what you're talking about

You bombed us in the past
>>
>>78625552
What he's inferring is how squashed you guys would be even with a United States of Europe.
>>
>>78625552
Don't forget it either
>>
>>78625762
>>78625785

Neither of these two 'arguments' refute what i said
>>
Can you assure me that scientific/technological research partnerships will be as strong as ever?

I worry about the future of the human race as a whole and don't really care that much about global job distribution personally since I'll just go where the opportunities are but I feel sorry for other young people who want a serious international career without having to leave the country.

I do think the British people have ruined their economy for the sake of a Pyrrhic victory for the unskilled/semi-skilled labor workers (Pyrrhic since it will take years to recover from the economic shock).
>>
>>78626267
what you said was retarded in the first place.
if you fear russia, you stick to america for protection. that's the only choice you have, because it's the only option that actually deters russia from just stomping you if they want to.

no european country is actually willing to risk war with russia just to protect irrelevant countries like romania. they might sign fancy treaties and guarantees, but when ivan actually knocks on your door, they will send you the same amount of help and support as they did poland in 1939 when josef and adolf decided to tag-team it - none at all.
>>
>>78627150
>fear russia
You mean that country that lost a war against fucking Chechnya?

Yeah...i think we'll be ok
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.