[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me to still vote for Trump if the fucker pays himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Convince me to still vote for Trump if the fucker pays himself to use his own stuff
>>
>>78623144
He's not going to push for "consent laws" and "listen and believe" laws unlike Hillary. Hillary will do to gender relations what Obama did to race but amplified by 10 since women aren't a minority but just as thirsty for the golden oppressed group ticket.
>>
>>78623144
>Trump is a shrewd businessman
>Trump is a miserable failure in business
Pick one, shillbot
>>
>>78623144
He legally has to
>>
>>78623607
I didn't say either, he's a successful scumbag that i don't want to run my country
>>
>>78623144
Sure.

Maybe you don't like Trump.
Maybe you don't like some of the things he says and does.

However, all you need to do is take a hard look at the alternative.

If that doesn't convince you to vote Trump, then nothing else I can say will.
>>
>>78623691
Pay his family back and give himself 520000 to stay in trump towers? I don't think that an obligation.
>>
>>78623144
>paying with your own money instead of uber rabies donations
>somehow bad
>>
>>78623691
This.
He does have investors and shareholders.
>>
>>78623979
For companies he already owns?
>>
File: 1458266889797.jpg (166 KB, 610x699) Image search: [Google]
1458266889797.jpg
166 KB, 610x699
>>
>>78623144
Can't convince you. You have to weigh his pros versus his cons.

Pros
>Anti-PC
>Nationalist
>Anti-Islam
>Pro-State's Rights
>Tough on the Border

Cons
>Pro TWL Gun Ban
>Little foreign experience
>Questionable loyalties
>His fucking supporters
>>
>>78624515
Rolling post gathers no replies.
>>
>>78624515
only the best
>>
>>78623144
5 million Dollars is 10 times less than what he
spent on the primaries. What troubles me
even more is that your dumb ass thinks the 5
million dollars is net profit that goes directly to
him. That's not how business works.
>>
>>78624515
best country
>>
Rich guy helping out his rich friends by getting into politics to run the country and 100% turn it into an oligarchy

OR

A nationalist who truly wants to make america great again

50/50 gamble but he's still better than the 100% shit show Hillary will be
>>
Sympathetic toward Asad and Putin, that's all I need to know. Christians are being murdered in the Middle East, their situation is not to be ignored, let alone worsened by America.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.