[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they exit? Pissed off at immigration? Pissed at Greece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (35 KB, 2594x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 2594x1437
Why did they exit? Pissed off at immigration? Pissed at Greece?
>>
It's because surprisingly white nationalism is still alive with its racist mentality. Even in this day in age where progressive is not enough to educate these narrow minded fucks. It's truly a saddening day.
>>
>>78618400
its not racist, xenophobic at best
>>
>>78615871
once turkey becomes a member, millions of muzzies will move to the uk
>>
>>78615871
>Why did they exit?
Because they didn't Googled EU before voting.

Remember guys Jewgle is your friend.
>>
>>78618400
i cannot tell whether or not this is an ironic shitpost or not.
>>
>>78618400

Poor dumb people like the ones who voted Leave aren't fully and openly racist or xenophobes. They're just angry, bitter and mean as most people living in shitty are and it's easy to direct their hate towards an easy target such as foreign threats.

I think UK voted for credit because they're just really unhappy with the way things are and didn't fully grasp the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>78615871
>pissed?

no, Brexit is an act of love
>>
>>78615871
just cause. gotta turn over the apple cart every once and a while and have some fun. the status quo was shit anyway.
>>
>>78618400
>""progressives"" calling others narrow minded
>>
>>78618400
Have you got a trade? Have you worked a day in your life?
>>
I voted for soverignty. Immigration wasn't hugely important to me but it's a nice bonus. I believe the temporary economic problem will be worth it long term.
>>
File: 1466119558736.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466119558736.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
>>78615871
just for the craic mate.
>>
>>78615871

That's not our flag.
>>
>>78615871
Probably because they wanted to make their own laws and regulations using elected representatives.
>>
it's clearly immigration

problem is no one has explained how Polish and Romanian immigration is worse than Pakistani and Nigerian one
>>
I wanted curvy bananas back.
>>
>>78619077
>consequences
Elaborate.
>>
>>78615871
The EU was approaching Ingsoc levels, Brexit has set a precedent that many countries will follow and the EU will disintegrate before it becomes a major issue.

Brexit was a vote for temporary discomfort and a brighter future.
>>
Tired of immigrants coming in and undercutting English workers on jobs, same as our illegal immigrant problem. Except both are called being racist.
>>
>>78615871
>Pissed at Greece?
God, no. Greece is only in its situation BECAUSE OF the EU. If Tsipras had had some balls he would've Grexit'd, instead his country has indefinite recession and austerity to enjoy. The deal the EU forced upon them was literally to borrow even more money from them in order to """"""pay"""""" their original debt.
>>
>>78621594
>NAUGHTY BRITAIN!! HOW DARE YOU EXERCISE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO LEAVE!! WE'RE GOING TO SPANK YOU SILLY!! *collapses*
>>
File: 1466048568841.jpg (84 KB, 917x672) Image search: [Google]
1466048568841.jpg
84 KB, 917x672
>>78618400
>Racism
The memes are real.
>>
>>78618400
Canada needs a fucking range ban, holy shit. Did all the Aussies move to Canada in the last several years?
>>
>>78618400
And it's July 24th 2016 none the less!
>>
>>78623853
>Republicans believing in evolution
>>
I voted leave because /pol/ told me to
>>
>>78623988
>years
Months*
>>
>>78623659
I've been a naughty boy, Miss Merkel.
>>
>>78615871
Turkey.

Dealbreaker. Nothing in the world could make free movement into England from Turkey worth it. Plus nobody really wants Poles or anything either.
>>
Tired of Cucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.