[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: WhiteMales.jpg (545 KB, 2038x1520) Image search: [Google]
WhiteMales.jpg
545 KB, 2038x1520
Thanks for ruining Britain again, white males.
>>
nigra here
I blame old people, not white people

I can't think of a single redeeming thing about old people. White people got it spot on by putting their parents in homes instead of taking care of them
>>
>>78615570
stupid old people always ruining everything
>>
>>78615570
why dont blame the young people ? If they vote , instead of using drugs everyday , they will get what they wanted
>>
File: bremain salt026.png (28 KB, 629x269) Image search: [Google]
bremain salt026.png
28 KB, 629x269
>old people literally fought the war
>gave you a peaceful democratic country
>have 60+ more years of life experience than you
>"FUCK OLD PEOPLE"
>>
>>78615413
>the people who built practically everything good in Britain are the ones who "ruined Britain"

Academic and media indoctrination at this stage is so powerful it can make people believe that up is down and two plus two make five.
>>
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST THEY VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN ECONOMIC BEST INTERESTS

Why do goyims keep repeating this utter nonsense?
How exactly is white extinction in the best interest of the white race?
>>
>>78615413
I dont give a shit about white males, what I am looking for is white (or black/yellow/red/blue) shemales, know where I can find one? Thanks in advance, faggot!
>>
>>78615570
That's an incredibly shitty thing to say, you should show more respect for your elders.
>>
>>78615413
Posts like this make my fucking blood boil.
>>
>>78615413
It was my privilege.
>>
>>78615570

I wonder how you'll feel in twenty years, when some insufferable 18-year-old implies your opinion shouldn't matter, because you'll maybe die sooner than them.
>>
>>78615570
Well, that's democracy for you. Like it or not old people get to vote as well. Just like the uneducated can vote, and junkies, and hippies and the rest.

As for blaming this on whites, do the people repeating this stupid line not realise the UK is 87% white?
>>
>>78615413
Why don't women enjoy Brexit and watching the film bloodsport?
>>
>>78615570
>I can't think of a single redeeming thing about old people

worst thing for a society ever is to hate old people. The reason Africa is a shit hole and why asians have such high IQs is how their treat their elders.

you can talk about "muh white DNA" all you want, but the thing that makes or breaks a civilization is the handing down of information from generation to generation
>>
>>78615413
The people who want to leave the EU are the people old enough to remember life before the EU.
>>
>>78616037
Hahahaha
I'll come see you when you're working as a prozzie Rhianna
>>
File: kissthebootsyoudarkbastards.jpg (144 KB, 621x480) Image search: [Google]
kissthebootsyoudarkbastards.jpg
144 KB, 621x480
>black """""""""people""""""""
>>
>>78615413
https://youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.