[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17
File: britfag-pepekek.jpg (132 KB, 800x660) Image search: [Google]
britfag-pepekek.jpg
132 KB, 800x660
>tfw you realize what you voted for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqt2u7Knl6g

LOL!
>>
>>78614020
HOW IN FUCK DID EVEN UK MANAGE TO COLLECT SEVEN FUCKING TEEN MILLION SUCH RETARDS??? HOW DO THESE FUCKING USELESS BRAINDEAD CUNTS SURVIVE DAY_TO_DAY, NEVERMIND GRASP HE COMPLEXITIES OF FUCKING VOTING??? ITS A FUCKING MYSTERY.
>>
>>78614020
>>78614835

Why are you beliving shills that say "we voted leave pinky promise!" The remain camp did this multiple times during the run up to the election announcing "defectors" that were never going to vote leave in the first place.
>>
>>78615043

>election

*Referendum, had a moment of retardation there.
>>
>>78614020
it's fucking awesome

>retards vote to destroy their own country
>UK is now going to disband
>england + wales remaining
>EU to impose tariffs on English goods
>England has to be cucked by either Washington or Brussels but retards thought England were voting for """"""independence"""""
>retards thought they were fixing the immigrant problem but the next left wing government is going to open the gates again

These fucking retards just voted to destroy their Union and economy just to postpone immigration a couple years.
>>
>>78615595

LOL, I'm not even mad. They just sacrificed their economy to solidify our position largest economic superpower.

Thanks Britfags, now you can go back to being our little terrier lapdog! LOL
>>
>>78614835
Why did you hold the shift key?
>>
>>78615595
Literally none of that is going to happen.
>>
>>78615101
>had a moment of retardation there.

I'm seeing a clear pattern.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (5 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
5 KB, 125x108
>>78614020
It's a shame ballots are secret so we can't confirm these people aren't just more assblasted remainers.

Your tears taste of liberty.
>>
>>78615595
>These fucking retards just voted to destroy their Union

Any country held together by allegiance to a foreign power is not really a country. If the Scots hate the English so much that they want to be subservient to Brussels instead, let them go and stop being such whinging parasites (and I say this as someone originally from Scotland)

>and economy just to postpone immigration a couple years.

Oh look, it's the "muh inevitability" bullshit. There is nothing foreordained in politics, not even your sacred cow of immigration.
>>
>>78616457
>tiny island posts tiny picture

It's like I'm in "Gulliver's Travels".
>>
>>78614020
Pretty much me right now

>thought it was a certain win for remain based upon the bankers' exit polls, betting chain odds and final polling
>wanted to remain in the EU
>voted for leave because remain was 'guaranteed' but I wanted it to be close to push Cameron out of office
>wake up in the morning to find out I 'won'

Uncertain feels right now desu
>>
>>78614020
>really makes you think huh?

democracy was a mistake.
>>
File: 7Xb44Ui.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7Xb44Ui.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>78614020
The UK right now, pic related.

You are absolutely retarded. The lot of you.
>>
>>78616568
>if the Scots hate the English so much that they want to be subservient to Brussels instead

Spain already said that they would veto scotland. Scotland is stuck or completelyrics alone of they leave
>>
>>78617058
Why?
>>
>>78617126
Situation is slightly different now. Scotland can join as a successor state if the UK is planning on leaving.
>>
File: medium_TV_Mad_Men_Leak_NYET602.jpg (65 KB, 239x359) Image search: [Google]
medium_TV_Mad_Men_Leak_NYET602.jpg
65 KB, 239x359
Wtf is this huge guit campaign going on? Are they trying to create anarchy on the streets? Are they trying to reverse the vote? Are the jews meddling?
>>
>>78617058
>you're retarded for opposing globalism
Millenials...
>>
File: UK-BREXIT-EDUCATION.jpg (1 MB, 3400x1779) Image search: [Google]
UK-BREXIT-EDUCATION.jpg
1 MB, 3400x1779
>>78614835
>>78615101
>>78615595
>>78616981
>>78616986
>>78617058

There is a clear correlation here, between low education level and voting leave.
>>
File: 1466620571535.gif (428 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1466620571535.gif
428 KB, 500x322
>>78617551

>campaign against st the1%
>side with wealthy, EU bankers in wanting to remain in the EU
>>
>>78617503

Vocal minority thinking they know what is best for the country despite living in their own little bubble that can't even really be called part of the UK.

These people are mad because they can no longer live and work anywhere in the EU while the people who voted leave never had that option in the first place.
They are mad they cannot retire at 60 to a condo in Spain while the people who voted leave will be working well into their 70s doing hard manual labour.
They are mad because the pound has dropped in value while the people who voted leave have no money, shares or investments that could lose value anyway.

This is how out of touch the people who voted remain are with the UK.
>>
>>78617768
>between being molded by globalistic academia and voting remain
>>
File: 1466556397823.jpg (24 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1466556397823.jpg
24 KB, 243x270
>>78617768
>putting yourself in crushing debt just to get a piece of paper (degree)
>still unemployed
> your smart

Thank god I learned a trade
>>
Britain is fucked.

They're now just a useless little island filled with Muslims and the USA and the EU are going to do everything they can to fuck with Britain and make an example of you

I hope you're happy. Because you done goofed. and your own major Labour party believes immigration should have no limits, you really think this will stop the flow of Muslims in your country?
>>
File: brundle.jpg (144 KB, 725x1103) Image search: [Google]
brundle.jpg
144 KB, 725x1103
roll for England to be rich and powerful.
>>
>>78618154
and i have failed. fuck.
>>
>>78617795
>>campaign against st the1%
>>side with wealthy, EU bankers in wanting to remain in the EU

Also the same people who talk about thinking locally and "sustainability" want to be trapped in an increasingly totalitarian superstate which micro-manages the smallest details of the lives of hundreds of millions of people. I don't think logic is really their strong point.
>>
>>78618154
Restore the commonwealth!
>>
>>78618333
thanks mate.
>checked
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>78614020
>britcucks
>>
>>78618064
>doesn't know difference between your and you're
>proud of being uneducated and working a blue collar job

I guarantee I make more than you.
>>
muh mug globalism. Lol the fear mongoring
>>
>>78618153
>and the EU are going to do everything they can to fuck with Britain and make an example of you

If the EU is going to persecute a country just for regaining its own sovereignty, it's clear they were a dangerous entity to begin with.
>>
>>78618306
Rich, white kids who are spoiled by their parents and the government are upset it'll become slightly more expensive for them to backpack across Europe and sleep in hostels.
>>
>>78614835
maybe it is because you have actually been wrong. You have been the dumbfuck all along. Until you accept that possibility, your posting capabilities should be revoked. You will still try to give a rebuttal. You might even try to say racist or bigot. Flip that camera around. We are now in charge. Fucktard.
>>
>>78618306
> micro-manages the smallest details of the lives of hundreds of millions of people.

Funny you should say that. UK alone is more bureaucratic than the ENTIRE EU combined.
>>
>>78617768
>attain a lower than average education level
>go into a trade
>find out profession is swamped with migrants from the EU
>vote leave
>Turns out people who have a degree in fine arts aren't having their live dick-sucking art performances challenged by migration from the Eastern part of the EU
>they vote remain

This shows a lot, just not in the way the Guardian wishes to spin it. Lefties position themselves as the champions of the working class, when they are indifferent to the working class being undervalued through migration while they have no competition to their tumblr-tier opinion pieces.
>>
>>78617058
>>78615595
shills on full blast
>>
I was just speaking to an SJW who says shes really scared that we've left the EU but admitted she doesn't know why.

She also only heard the word BREXIT for the first time yesterday.
>>
>>78618844
> spot the pom
get out you fucking tourist
>>
They're preparing for the second referendum, ladm80s
Stay steadfast, the globalist is a many headed hydra, do not mistake a small cut for a mortal wound.
It'll only be over when the rivers run red with the blood of the traitor and patriot alike, and the subhumans work our fields intimately.
>>
>>78618810
>UK alone is more bureaucratic than the ENTIRE EU combined.

British bureaucracy can be pretty bad, but I don't think even the UK would have come up with the idea of needing a government ID to log on to the internet, as the EU has proposed:

https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/06/08/2139254/eu-exploring-idea-of-using-government-id-cards-as-mandatory-online-logins
>>
>>78618988

I wager most who voted to "remain" don't even understand how the EU works.

Isn't it scary how willfully naive people are becoming of the state?
>>
>>78618816

I remember reading a few years back that a university sociology professor in the south of England somewhere took his class to a football match just so they could have a close-up look at proletarian behaviour in the wild. They are utterly, utterly out of touch.
>>
What a retard.. He could have voted remain and it would still breck that shit.

He's going for attention imo. His vote literally made no difference.
>>
>>78617768
how does it feel knowing a Welder or Plumber will make more than 99% of unifags can even dream of?
>>
>>78619335
>Isn't it scary how willfully naive people are becoming of the state?

Their opinions are modelled since childhood by State educators and State broadcasters who tell them that the State is entirely benevolent, and they're too stupid to figure out the obvious lie.
>>
>>78619264
Shh. Don't interrupt progress.
>>
>>78617943
Wouldnt argue, probably whole lots of truth there.. but denying young people the opportunity to live/work in Europe? 75% 18-24 y.o.s wanted remain, prob for there own selfish reasons, but still. Ive lived in Europe, and denying others that chance, just because youre fuckning bitter, twisted and disillusioned, for whatever reason.. thats fucked up.

>>78616177
BECAUSE
>>
File: 1427385353261.jpg (194 KB, 720x597) Image search: [Google]
1427385353261.jpg
194 KB, 720x597
Can someone post that picture of Boris Johnson with a mask that looks like Bane's?
>>
>>78619469
It's not only him who thought like that
>>
>people ITT really think scotland and norn iron will leave the UK
>people ITT really think the economy will go into recession
>people ITT think brexit was a bad idea already
>>
>>78616981
I'm pro-leave but you're an idiot if you think if remain won Cameron would have stepped down.
>>
>>78619651

We're not denying people the opportunity to live and work in Europe. They can still do that, they'll just need to emigrate is all.
>>
>>78619335
Eh, my brother, when confronted with the fact that the EU is undemocratic and unelected, simply said that he thought they'd make better decisions in our interest than the Tories anyway. Some people are well aware of what it is, and would genuinely prefer they have more influence.
>>
>>78619651
You guys make it sound like you've been locked up on your island. You can still travel around the world. You just have to do it like THE REST OF US!

If the EU wants to be a piss ant about the whole Brexit thing, and hinder your ability to work and live in other parts of Europe, doesn't that say a lot more about the EU?
>>
Why is /pol/ so butthurt about us voting to leave?
>>
>>78619975
Sounds like my brother. He's really mad that his vote lost.
He hates democracy when he's in the minority.
>>
>>78618741
>We are now in charge
>lunatics, asylums, etc.
Even that shameless cunt Boris looks deeply troubled at being the cunt whos neck is actually on the block of responsibility. Congrats, enjoy your victory, and be more careful next time. etc.
>>
File: brexit.png (161 KB, 836x982) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
161 KB, 836x982
It's good that you fuck off. The EU is nothing but a commie's wet dream.
>>
>>78620321
My brother did not vote is now moaning about the result. Kek.
>>
>>78615595
None of this is going to happen. Stop reading tumblr you fuckwit.
>>
>>78619975
Those people are "cucks".
>>
File: whydidprincessdiana.jpg (94 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
whydidprincessdiana.jpg
94 KB, 625x351
>>78616321
Underrated.
>>
File: typo.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
typo.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>78618493
>>
>>78620321
Yep, rest of my family voted remain too and all fairly butthurt. I can totally understand the economic motivations for voting remain, but it boggles my mind to think some people actually would prefer that the UK has less agency and sovereignty.
>>
>>78620214
We're not. We support it. Only shills angry they can't ride off other's work are angry.
>>
>>78620391
Careful hell. You put your dick on the chopping block while I was working. Go home, pussy.
>>
>I vote IN and the OUT win , this is not democracy fascists did this
>>
>>78620769
The rest of my family voted leave.
He lives in a student city so I guess he's been cucked.

He's primarily scared of what the Tories will do the the country now that EU isn't there.
Just baseless fear. Nothing more.
>>
>>78620769
>t boggles my mind to think some people actually would prefer that the UK has less agency and sovereignty.

They've been indoctrinated their whole lives to believe that the UK is evil and can't be trusted to rule itself, because of "muh Empire". They've been taught nothing good about one of the greatest and most culturally advanced nations that has ever existed. It's sad.
>>
File: desi2.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
desi2.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>78618153
The thing is, Leave kept saying restricting EU immigration would allow the UK to have more favourable Commonwealth immigration.

Enjoy your Pakis. They will be looking for some subservient English waifus.
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1024x576
>>78616278
This. Deutsche Bank was only down 16% today. We've just unleashed the financial equivalent of the Dresden bombings. Everything's coming up Milhouse.
>>
File: awwwwwwwwww.jpg (7 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
awwwwwwwwww.jpg
7 KB, 300x303
>>78618522
They don't need to persecute. Just don't negotiate once article 50 has been invoked. After two years UK falls back onto the level playing field the rest of us are on.

They can enjoy accessing the European market in competition with the rest of us. It'll let other member states know what they'd lose if they leave.

>>78619953
A visa will cost them a lot to enter the Schengen Area. Though I think due to the three million EU citizens in the UK alone, any exit negotiation will be soft on visa restrictions.

>>78620769
Perhaps they bought the argument that the European project was successful and necessary to prevent the outbreak of war after the first two world wars ravaged the continent.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.