[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do subsidies actually work? right now poland takes the cake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: b2852e36b8[1].jpg (9 KB, 229x232) Image search: [Google]
b2852e36b8[1].jpg
9 KB, 229x232
do subsidies actually work?

right now poland takes the cake of the EU subsidies to build and modernize whatever they need modernized i guess.

so lets say they build a whole load of farms to grow potatoes or whatever.

they couldnt have build these things without the subsidies, and they get those subsidies every month to keep paying for the running costs. or if its just a one time pay they will still need to actually be able to pay for their running costs and pay their employers monthly by generating an income plus.

they do that by selling potatoes into the EU. But since those potatoes were paid by subsidies and subsidies are just tax payers money, was there even any wealth created since the potatoes were paid by my tax and is being resold to me?!

im not quite getting the hang of this yet
>>
>>78612221
bump
>>
>>78613235
oo ok
>>
I dunno but we have corn subsidies, so corn is used in everything. We have corn syrup instead of sugar.
>>
>>78612221
You're beginning to understand how unnecessary and expensive governments are.
>>
Your capital was invested to produce output.
>>
>>78615107
but that output is worth nothing since it was subsidies with tax payers money or even worse it was money created out of thin air by a bank, and once those subsidies cease , these farms will go out of business since they cant generate a profit and are reliant on the subsidies ?!
>>
>>78615336
Correct.
>>
>>78612221
>was there even any wealth created
well, potatoes were created
>>
>>78615691
holy shit im getting a grasp on economics
>>
File: EU.jpg (204 KB, 720x895) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
204 KB, 720x895
>>78612221
EU is controlled by a cult, their endgame is slavery and genocide. Subsidies let them take control of the economy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.