[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: EUUN0001.gif (4 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
EUUN0001.gif
4 KB, 388x260
What will you miss most about the EU, lads?
>>
>>78609055
Merkel's kinky grin.
>>
>>78609055
The ease of getting into Britain, I dont think they'll be too difficult with visas for the Dutch though.
>>
I dunno, really. Nothing?
>>
>>78609055

I'll miss that sweet muslim pussy.

Blowing nutz in newly arrived virgins who have been oppressed their whole lives under sharia law.

Best ever.
>>
File: 2xOidSG - Imgur.jpg (31 KB, 540x567) Image search: [Google]
2xOidSG - Imgur.jpg
31 KB, 540x567
>>78609055
Visa free travel desu senpai
but I'm not a retarded 20 year old jobless social romantic who can't see the problems a "world without borders and restrictions" will inevitably have. It was a nice idea and fell apart immediately as soon as some trouble started brewing
>>
File: nige.jpg (682 KB, 3500x2587) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
682 KB, 3500x2587
>>78609055
Nige's speeches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm9q8uabTs
>>
>>78609055
will you join the burger alliance now?
>>
>>78609055
The tyrannical government which suppressed the will of the people.

tfw no "nazi" genocide to maintain "peace"
>>
>>78609055
The war that would of come had we not.

No death squads
No helicopter rides
:(
>>
>>78609055

Nothing, we're still in it.
>>
>>78609055
The endless stream of Muslims.
>>
>>78610373
You caused the trouble you bastard.
Next time keep that big gob shut about open borders and trash quotas.
>>
>>78609055
Nothing; fuck the EU
>>
>>78610373
>I'm not a retarded 20 year old jobless social romantic who can't see the problems a "world without borders and restrictions" will inevitably have
No, I'm a retarded 20 year old jobless social romantic who wants to go back to the times where there were no immigrants, everyone was married, nobody was divorced, women raised the children, we still had grammar schools, we still had a strong moral authority in the church (or some kind of secular replacement, since I'm not a believer)

I can't see this happening, can you? And I'm not stupid enough to think Russia is some kind of conservative paradise either. They're thugs.
>>
They're already trying to pull the 'we need a second referendum' argument.

Watch these people. Watch them closely. They have utter contempt for democracy and it's crucial not to let your guards down.
>>
>>78611367
Actually I'm almost glad the Syrian Roadtrip Crisis was mishandled on such an epic level. It jumpstarted not only the whole rise of right wing reactionary parties in Europe, but pretty much secured the Brexit.

Without it, Europe might've just kept slowly bleeding to death.
>>
File: 1441523299382.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1441523299382.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
Joe cocks death was very fishy. What will they do next?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_-E4-2Rpg&ab_channel=simongamer987
>>
>>78610127
The European Union was the best thing to happen to you, then you blew it, you fucking idiot!

I personally don't like the EU
>>
File: Ad7ZJCT - Imgur.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Ad7ZJCT - Imgur.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>78611784
Even if it would happen, there's no winning for the EU shills at this point. The cat is out of the bag, the confidence for the eurosceptics that they're not the fringe group of racists everyone kept calling them is there.

If they do a second referendum, and Remain wins, imagine how fucking angry the Leave voters would feel, getting cheated out of it. It would push them over the edge and completely away from establishment parties. Or, well, Brexit just wins again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.