[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>physics major taking chem electives trying to go to med school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: pepe-dat-boi.jpg (74 KB, 609x605) Image search: [Google]
pepe-dat-boi.jpg
74 KB, 609x605
>physics major taking chem electives trying to go to med school
>acing all the premed courses
>3.8GPA at 'public ivy' university
>bitching letters of rec
>41 MCAT
>one nigger in my orgo class (was on decent terms with him) got into john hopkins and Penn with a 3.3 GPA and 37 MCAT while I didn't get into shit

This was 4 years ago, back in college. Now I'm a pathetic neet. The bitterness over not being a doctor still kills me inside everyday.

Why the fuck do you have to be an acamedic superman+chad+volunteer to help the niggers in africa to become a fucking doctor if you are a white male? Where is my white male privilege.
>>
File: feel-dfa.jpg (64 KB, 800x781) Image search: [Google]
feel-dfa.jpg
64 KB, 800x781
sorry I meant to post a somber meemee not a happy one
>>
>>78600365
Rarely do I feel any stirrings of empathy on this board, but you hit me in the feels anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>>78600365
>>
>>78602205
thank you for your informative comment.
>>
>needing college to be successful

good goy
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 480x270
>>78600365
You ever thought that you might need more than a high GPA? Maybe they wanted bigger cocks on campus to please all the white girls craving black dick. You think of that?
>>
>>78600365

Honestly, doctors dont have the highest earning potential for people with the work ethic to be one. Why would you want to be a doctor? To save black gang violence victims after ObamaCare and HillaryCare take effect?
>>
>>78602831
400k a year is pretty high bro.

>>78602500
my MCAT was superb you cuck.
>>
>>78603362
The world is changing white guy. You can't keep hiding your shortcomings behind your test scores.
>>
>>78603851
how do tyrone's raps and 'black dick' make him a better doctor than someone with extreme natural intellect like myself?
>>
What ECs did you have? Blacks have it easy because they can go to Howard and such.
>>
>>78604872
I had some volunteering experience but I didn't deliver 20 billion shitskins in africa and wasn't part of the lgbtaqiap+ society.
>>
Just become a physicist instead. Being a doctor is soul-crushing mainly because you have to deal with patients, who are all the most mentally inept people on earth. Just study electrons, they don't shit their pants in the corridors or vomit HIV-positive blood on you.
>>
>>78605539
I don't care about FOLLOWING MUH DREAMZ I care about being wealthy. Physicists don't get paid shit. 10 bachelors for every phd, 10 phds for every postdoc, 10 postdocs for every professorship, 10 professorships for every tenure track professorship.

It's a fucking absurd pyramid scheme. In the end professors aren't even compensated that well, compared to doctors. And you have to grind making PISS being some little lab bitch slave around a bunch of chinky changs.

I will probably apply to top law schools, think I can get in somewhere like harvard or stanford if I can score well enough on the lsats.
>>
>>78600365
dey want dem peeramid buildas. baka senpai.
>>
Well OP, I think maybe you should start by becoming a man instead of a child-like NEET. You mean to tell me that just because you didn't get what you wanted you just gave up and wallow in your own bitterness while seeking the pity of others to justify yourself?

It seems to me that you're intelligent on paper, surely you could use a little bit of that intelligence and seek out another career.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.