[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uhhh....so....what now for berniebots? DNC really fucked them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: ldkkjldkja.jpg (169 KB, 866x631) Image search: [Google]
ldkkjldkja.jpg
169 KB, 866x631
uhhh....so....what now for berniebots? DNC really fucked them up the ass with election fraud and other shady shit, will they really vote for a criminal like clinton in november?
>>
File: 1454646850349.jpg (28 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
1454646850349.jpg
28 KB, 669x377
>>78581266
>Rigs election against them
>They fall in line anyways
>>
>>78581476

I keep holding my breath we'll turn some of them, but you're probably right. Most of these people can't even imagine a world in which they're not cucked.
>>
Berncucks (not all, but probably most) on reddit are already rationalizing it.

I told you these faggots are the ultimate shabbos goyim.
>>
>>78581266
The organized DNC protest group has reached tens of thousands apparently. I don't think bernouts are gonna calm down so easily. Question is how many of them will actually show up

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/occupy-dnc-philadelphia-new-jersey-democrat/2016/06/09/id/733188/
>>
>>78581688
Nice 88's

Also the best part is all the money that was donated to his campaign, only to turn around and have them fall in line with the DNC
>>
>>78581266
who gets the money bernie raised?

It doesn't get refunded. And these people went into poverty/debt donating to him and absolutely vitriolic against Hillary.

What happens if his donations get attributed to hillary's campaign? Do they just accept their money supporting hillary as business as usual?

Does bernie keep the vast millions just because?

Where do the millions go? One directly supports everything berniebots are against, Hillary. The other just sits in some old man's bank account so he can ride around in a brand new lambourghini while they waffle on the street.

If someone e-mailed bernie a life story about how they're going to be evicted now, would he offer to help them out? Or would their e-mail go unanswered?
>>
>>78582314
Unanswered. But this actually happened and went to the press it would be a disaster, so...Shillary must be really good at teaching him how to weasel himself out of it.
>>
File: phew_gottem.jpg (62 KB, 634x469) Image search: [Google]
phew_gottem.jpg
62 KB, 634x469
>>78581266
Holy shit this day just keeps getting better. I can't wrap my head around this one, wasn't bernie's entire movement about opposing clinton?
>>
Hopefully it will be like the Brexit vote and all his young voters will stay in on election night
>>
>>78582314
>>78582113

All that talk about not accepting money from billionaires, meanwhile he encourages thousands upon thousands of naive kids to bankrupt themselves donating to his fail campaign, which ultimately folds, throwing all of their hard earned shekels on top of Hillary's massive pile. At least the billionaires who supported Jeb could afford to lose the money they wasted.

I'd feel sorry for these kids if the whole thing wasn't so damned hilarious.
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
50 KB, 736x1024
Go read about it on reddit. All the Sanders supporters are going for Hillary because somehow she is better than le evil Nazi Trump. Seriously delusional people
>>
>>78582979

Bernie was controlled opposition.
>>
File: bernie food menu private flight.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1888) Image search: [Google]
bernie food menu private flight.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1888
>>78582314
>What happens if his donations get attributed to hillary's campaign? Do they just accept their money supporting hillary as business as usual?

they'll just spin it as being necessary to stop trump, even before california I remember bernie kept attacking trump in his speeches and doesnt go after hillary hard enough. Its baffling desu. trump isnt even his direct competitor yet, its hillary

>If someone e-mailed bernie a life story about how they're going to be evicted now, would he offer to help them out? Or would their e-mail go unanswered?

he probably gets hundreds of emails everyday. The intern handling his account would probably pretend he didnt see it to avoid the hassle. imagine if you could get refunds, most people will demand it back, he has already spent hundreds of millions of their money
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.