[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roach here, simple questions; why did Britain leave EU? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: shouldve.jpg (33 KB, 305x407) Image search: [Google]
shouldve.jpg
33 KB, 305x407
Roach here, simple questions; why did Britain leave EU? I've missed all news so can anyone enlighten me, except germans.
>>
>>78575175
>except germans

Why the hate? Is your king roach still mad at us for calling him out as the goatfucking dictator that he is?
>>
>>78575175
Basically we heard you were joining and shit a brick so we left
>>
>>78575175
Because of you
>>
>>78575485
Probably because of the massive german shitpostig wave when the results started coming in and it looked like Remain would win
>>
>>78575175
Xenophobia
>>
>>78575175
Because you faggots have 2,500,000 weapons of mass destruction in containment camps just waiting to be unleashed on Europe.
>>
because of you
>>
File: 1465863897476.jpg (133 KB, 440x612) Image search: [Google]
1465863897476.jpg
133 KB, 440x612
>>78575648
This.
I'm so proud of y'all for breaking free! The coming years will be hard, just like our country if trump wins. But it's absolutely worth it!
Also, gotta love how now Merkel keeps talking about strengthening ties to U.S.. If shillary wins we'll be hearing a lot about second greatest ally Germany. If trump wins, actual greatest ally, Britain.
When will the (((powers that be))) learn that actual people don't want to be poor, hyper sexualized pawns? Maybe in the future the west as a whole will be referenced like the Weimar republic? The low point before we, as a people, say enough!
>>
>>78575175
>I've missed all news
why? were you too busy watching turkish oil wrestling?
>>
>>78575569
LMAO this is a false scare can't believe you britbongs fell for this.

FACTS:
1) there're about 7 million passport holders in Turkey. that's 7 million people who BOTHERED to get a passport because they could or had to travel abroad (and not just to EU countries mind you). 7 million out of a mass of about 80 million.

2) and guess what, that number is not going to magically increase because it's easier to travel to an EU country.
that's because most of Turkish population is either indifferent about the EU or view it in a favourable light just because of forecasted economic benefits joining it or see Europeans to be cultural others from whom they would shy away because of barriers of language and culture.

3) those who would want to or have to travel to the EU would mostly be those belonging to that 7 million. and because Turkey is so economically stratified majority of that 7 million are amongst the most well-off in the country, that is, the very people least likely to emigrate to another country.

(also: even if they were to, they're overall the most westernised folks in Turkey so it wouldn't cause much of a cultural tension. it's fair to say that a significant portion of those 7 million are either irreligious, slightly so, or are secularised muslims, the contemporary bearers of the Kemalist legacy.)

t. used to belong to that 7 million
>>
File: 1449432025520.jpg (323 KB, 551x654) Image search: [Google]
1449432025520.jpg
323 KB, 551x654
>>78575175
R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E
>>
File: turkishweapons.jpg (98 KB, 913x909) Image search: [Google]
turkishweapons.jpg
98 KB, 913x909
>>78575175
>Roach asking why Britain was clawing at the door to leave the EU

Holy fucking irony
>>
>>78578776
>who BOTHERED
It actually costs hundreds of dollars in Turkey because of massive corruption and Erohgan fuckery too be fair
>>
>>78579695
listen to me you cunt I lived in that country for 2 and a half decades, you listen to me when I tell you that something is so and others are not so. and don't fabricate information.

see this table here: https://epasaport.egm.gov.tr/hakkinda/harclar.aspx
the most expensive passport which is valid for 10 years is currently priced at about 210 USD. the average person in that country makes about 920 USD a month. a typical wageslave in an urban city cannot afford to get a passport. and rural rustics couldn't care less about outside of their own village (not that they could afford it).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.