[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain should be replaced in EU by Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Turkey.jpg (555 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
555 KB, 1536x1024
I think it would be a favorable trade. Turkey is a powerful country and has long wanted to be a part of the EU. Bringing in Turkey would only make the EU stronger.
>>
>>78567753
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>78567753
lmao
>>
I agree. Brining in Turkey would cause everyone else to leave. Good idea bud
>>
>>78567753
HAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY
>>
What's so funny? Turkey would make a powerful ally for the EU, they are already a member of NATO and they stood up to the Russian's by demolishing them in combat.
>>
>>78567753
>Turkey is a powerful country

These are the people making america look retarded
>>
>>78567753
True. Turkey joining the EU would be great because it would collapse
>>
File: maxremovedefault.jpg (58 KB, 480x192) Image search: [Google]
maxremovedefault.jpg
58 KB, 480x192
>>78567753

This has to be bait.

>Pic related.
>>
Bait thread.

If you are serious, you're a moron
>>
>>78568379
Russia > Turkey
That picture you post muhammad, is a christian church and it doesn't belong to muslims
>>
>>78567753
I fully support it. Since UK is no longer in, it means all Turks would go to Germany. Let's drown those faggots in brownskins. They will get to their senses very quickly or, if they're too far down the leftist path, disappear completely from this planet. Either one works for me.
>>
Ahhaha nice joke OP the only thing Turkey deserves is dead by Serbian kebab removers and the Russian army
>>
>>78567753
no thanks you can't pull us into this shit now it's too late
>>
>>78569157

Yeah, Russia sure showed Turkey when they shot their plane out of the sky...oh wait, Russia ran with it's tail between it's legs and doesn't dare approach Turkish airspace again. If Russia was > anything, they wouldn't have been BTFO as thoroughly as they had
>>
>>78567753
Turkey is already in the EU. There is literally more Turks in EU nations, then Turkey.
>>
>>78567753
Good god, Americans are worse than niggers I swear
>>
>>78569904
Muhammad your not fooling anyone with that proxy.

Turkey is shit, but they should join the EU so it falls apart competently.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.