[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is he thinking actually ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: george_soreass.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2329) Image search: [Google]
george_soreass.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2329
>>
Oh, look, more money to be made.
>>
>>78564997

Gimme gimme refugees
Be they Syrian or Congolese
EU lifts me to the car
To find diversity near and far
Greece and Sweden, Italy Spain
But of the british none remain
>>
"I wish I had a foreskin."
>>
>>78565745
kek
>>
File: tumblr_lq3pze9MxX1qko4x4o1_500.gif (278 KB, 450x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq3pze9MxX1qko4x4o1_500.gif
278 KB, 450x295
Next time goyim !
>>
>>78565745
Kek
>>
he's actually really mentally unstable and has the mind of a teenager, I doubt he's that lucid of what he does anymore

that said he can make money no matter what happens, I'd imagine forgetting how to jew people is the final thing he'd forget how to do before the devil drags him to the inner circle of hell
>>
Just like you and me, he was raised into hating a race, and he's using all his power (riches) to make that race crumble, and probably making a profit from it too.
>>
>>78564997
So does he just have so much money that he bruteforces cash everywhere and wins more than he loses?
>>
>>78566074
I wasn't raised to hate a race. I ended up hating a race after having interacted with them.
>>
>>78565782
All the money in the world can't buy him a penis glans which isn't numb.
>>
Soros actually positioned his trades correctly, predicting an exit. I'm sure he's quite happy.
>>
>>78564997
>70 years of scamming people out of sovereignty ruined by women's fashion.
>>
>>78564997
he made a fat buck from brexit believe me
>>
>>78566286
have you interacted with real merchants anon
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 188x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 188x255
>>78564997
Soros thoughts at any given time are:
>money money money
>dwell on hatred of goys
>money moneymoney
>how can I destroy the west faster?
>money money money
>>
File: Fug.jpg (69 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
Fug.jpg
69 KB, 775x837
Implying he didn't make hundreds of millions on this.

He has 24 Billion to play with.
The guy knows what the fuck he is doing when it comes to cash. He made a fucking killing, I have no doubt.

You must understand, a man like him... at least two steps ahead at all times. Only in death will we be freed of his influence, and even then... His people will carry the torch.
>>
He wants Germany to slowly suffer. He wants to look at those bright and beautiful German eyes and see how light leaves them. With every second of Germany's death he smiles.
>>
>>78567738
Truly a sick man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.