[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OLD PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE >I WANT THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: logans-run.jpg (215 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
logans-run.jpg
215 KB, 1024x768
>OLD PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE
>I WANT THE STATE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR ME

The butthurt is exquisite today. It's like Christmas morning
>>
>>78564189
The society in Logan's Run was bretty cool

No corruption
No crime inside of its boundaries
All the pleasures you could think of
Young fertile wymyn
The environment of the earth was adequately conserved and nature thrived, thus, securing the existence of humans for a long time

Any other ideology is inferior
>>
>>78564189
Absolutely GREAT day anon!

>hillary muted
>bernie "concerned"
>libtards shrieking RACIST without end
>>
inb4 the leftists start proposing we euthanize the elderly
>>
File: greatest book in history.jpg (266 KB, 412x700) Image search: [Google]
greatest book in history.jpg
266 KB, 412x700
>>78566134
Pretty sure I've read this in a book somewhere.
>>
>>78564189
Where are the proofs though?
How do they know that the majority of Leave voters are 90-year-olds?
>>
>>78565760
>No corruption
>No crime inside of its boundaries
sandmen and runners exist so no
>All the pleasures you could think of
except for liberty, growing old, true love
>Young fertile wymyn
everyone is young
>The environment of the earth was adequately conserved and nature thrived, thus, securing the existence of humans for a long time
earth prospered humanity suffered history nearly destroyed
>>
>>78564189
Anyone over 50 shouldn't drive or vote. Let's put them in the ground. In the ground! IN THE GROUND!
>>
>>78566389
I fucking hated that book
>>
>>78564189
>"let's take the voting right away from old people"
>get old
>"what do you mean I can't vote, you young shit? it's you who shouldn't vote!"
>>
File: Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg (992 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg
992 KB, 2400x3000
>>78564189

The ageism from people who just last week were preaching about tolerance, acceptance and anti-discrimination is extremely two faced today. "It's ok to discriminate as long as we do it" <- leftie britcucks, a few moments ago.

> erm, no.
>>
>>78568461
Well that's what is gonna happen if Liberals take over the world.
>>
>>78569658
it's every SJW and liberal baby all the time on every issue, it's not just contained to this. Just look at twitter any time anything they don't like happens.

Somehow since they think they're right and the other person is wrong, that makes it okay.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.