[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the chance BREXIT was a CIA operation to weaken the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
What's the chance BREXIT was a CIA operation to weaken the EU and avoid a superstate to rival the US?
>>
>>78560574
Made me think/10
>>
>>78560574

The EU was a soviet project to weaken US influence in europe.

So yes.

Now fuck off, rooshit.
>>
File: saZR8AX.png (866 KB, 709x960) Image search: [Google]
saZR8AX.png
866 KB, 709x960
How quickly everyone forgot about the Panama Papers??? Wasn't your FORMER prime minister's name on that list? It sure was for Iceland, LOL!
>>
>>78560574
>EU
>super anything
If anything it was an operation to stop an hypercaliphate from forming.
>>
>>78561282
>The EU was a soviet project to weaken US influence in europe
Implying the Anglos were not the one pushing for the EU
>>
>>78562972
Implying that Anglos didn't set up commies. Implying that Anglos aren't run by the Jews.
>>
>>78560574
virtually nil. a european unification of one form or another has failed, repeatedly throughout history, since the "holy roman empire."
>>
Yes, they used HAARP to mind control me into wanting to vote leave.
>>
>>78560574
1)Obama is not that smart.
2)The CIA is not that good.
3)No chance at all.

>hey, Soros made a lot of money, maybe he was behind it..
>>
>>78560574
>What's the chance BREXIT was a CIA operation to weaken the EU and avoid a superstate to rival the US?

It's the exact opposite...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.