[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so it's pretty much confirmed cryptocurrency is the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
right?
>>
>>78549774
no
>>
>>78549774
I made 30 dollars in bitcoins from yesterday.

Maybe I should invest more already
>>
Yes.

Heil Hitler.
>>
>>78550039
poorfag can't into investments
>>
HA!

Yea let's see your precious bitcoin survive a solar flare like my gold bullions will
>>
File: .png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>78550193
>>78550145
>the guy acting like 30 dollars is a huge profit calling others poorfag
>>
>>78550725
if I had 10x more money invested, it would be 300 dollars in a day. $1200 reais

I just don't have the courage to put more money into it right now
>>
>>78550276

Just make a hard copy.
>>
>>78549774

Maybe for you favela-niggers but the rest of the civilized world it's a horrible investment. How many times have people been hacked and exchanges gone under due to fraud? Shit "currency" is shit.
>>
I'm thinking about investing 15k reais(4k dollars) in it but not sure, it went from 675 to 630 in a few hours, maybe I should wait a bit. What is the best way to invest in it?
>>
File: 1466380678680.jpg (4 MB, 1900x1336) Image search: [Google]
1466380678680.jpg
4 MB, 1900x1336
Get on the Trumpcoin train faggots we all gonna be rich and fund Trumps campaign at the same time. It's like you hate money.

Bitcoin and TRUMP are both low right now, it's time to buy before we leave the station
>>
What the fuck is up with all these monkeys
>>
>>78549774
>future for what?
value store - sure, but so are goods and other things, ex. gold
exchange vehicle - yes, but so's the currency of other countries, ex. USD
>>
>>78549774
It doesn't work if no one really use it for trade
>>
Bitcoin is not even the go-to currency for drugs anymore
>>
>>78551125
spoken like a real ignorant.

You are not supposed to leave bitcoins on sites to be hacked. You keep low bitcoins in there for purchases, or more money if you invest, but any money you don't want to invest/lose you transfer to your bank account

You fucking mongrel. Canadians are some of the most stupid people on /pol/. The most retarded name calling arguments usually come from them
>>
>>78551309
>What is the best way to invest in it?

bitstamp.net

Wait for a low, then purchase.
Then go to the sell tab, and on stop orders place to sell all bitcoins automatically if the price drops say 20 points lower, to minimize your losses.

If bitcoin goes up, then keep adjusting the minimum price drop sell to maximize your profit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.