[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good bye Cuckland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xan 2xU-Z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Good bye Cuckland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic

>Sturgeon says new Scottish independence vote is now 'highly likely' and could be held within months as nationalists pounce after Scotland votes to stay in the EU - while England backs Brexit
>Nicola Sturgeon says Scots had voted 'unequivocally' in favour of EU
>First Minister says this gives her the mandate for second UK referendum
>She said: 'Scotland now faces being taken out of the EU against our will'
>All 32 local authorities in Scotland vote to stay in the European Union
>SNP says the 52% - 48% win for Leave has triggered a 'constitutional crisis'
>Irish republicans use referendum result to call for reunification of Ireland

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657649/Now-Scotland-demands-independence-Nicola-Sturgeon-quite-certain-stage-second-referendum-raging-Scots-dragged-EU-against-says-furious-Alex-Salmond.html
>>
>farage replying to what Sturgeon said on a second UK referendum:
>lets build a wall, a beautiful wall and have scotland pay for it.
>>
>>78546732
>inb4 the Englishmen decide to fuck them up again
>>
>>78547111
>Trump teams up with Nigel and Boris to make a second Hadrian's wall.
>>
>>78546732
They stay when the butthurt dies down.
>>
>>78546732
can the SNP stop making it about themselves for once? I don't hear Sadiq Khan asking to make London independent
>>
>>78547261
>scots leave (for reals this time)
>instant negative GDP
>they pay Trump to take their country
>Trump land leisure resort opens

The sooner the better
>>
File: 1410632948476.jpg (696 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1410632948476.jpg
696 KB, 2480x3508
>>78546732
>>
I'm really doubtful of this.

Firstly, Scotland was 60% Remain, 40% Leave. Around 2 million people voted, so 3 million Scots didn't think the EU was important enought to warrant getting out of bed for.

Secondly, we're going to see other countries pushing for their own exit. Neexit is.... next, and as soon as the next domino falls there will be no doubt that the EU is contracting. Who will want to join a contracting union?

Thirdly, if Scotland couldn't convince their electorate that they would be financially viable after leaving the UK WHEN oil was $120 a barrel, I don't see how they'll do it now that it's less than $40.

Tl;dr the SNP - not the Scottish people - are salty that England and Wales didn't do as they were told. They are going ot have to campaign even harder in this independance referendum, and when this independance referendum fails that will be two 'Remain a part of the UK's' in a row, which will scupper their hopes permanently.
>>
File: 1466193408369.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466193408369.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>>78546732
>Scotland doesn't part from EU because of their relationship with England
>This was barely a talking point in the lead up to the referendum
Honestly, if I was a Scotsman, I'd develop an affectionate hatred of half the English population. That's just fucking disgusting.
>>
Northern Ireland has always been more trouble than it's worth like the Falklands but my view has always been that if they want to be British then we should defend that choice - if they want to join the Republic I wouldn't mind at all; no hard feelings and we can go back to a slightly nicer looking flag.

I would be disappointed if Scotland leaves and Great Britain dissolves, but my disappointment will be tempered by not having te Scots keep on threatening us all the time about leaving. And again, the remaining England & Welsh nation might get a nice new flag - pic related (with the hand of Ulste replaced by another Welsh dragon, obviously).

England and Wales can do all right if needs be.
>>
>>78546732
What's the deal with Scots? Are they still butthurt from being conquered that they have to vote the opposite of whatever England votes for?
>>
File: 1466753583324.gif (885 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
1466753583324.gif
885 KB, 200x184
>Prime Minister Boris announces resumption of direct rule over Scotland, dissolves memerood
>>
File: hadrian.jpg (35 KB, 288x426) Image search: [Google]
hadrian.jpg
35 KB, 288x426
>>78549560
Remember to build a wall.

Once and independent Scotland fails they'll all pour across the border to England, but still vote for the same failed gibsmedat policies of the welfare scum that they are.
>>
Scotfag here, yes we voted high for remain but that doesnt mean we're pro EU. theres still a heavy dose of euroscepticism here. I highly doubt we'll want to jump into the EUs lap after this especially aganist all better judgement.

Poor Nicola is blowing this way out of proportion and in a month or two nobody will care.
>>
>>78552642
>Scots loathe Tories
>Scots like Europe
>Tories want to stay in Europe

How many neds have killed themselves for voting in alignment with a tory PM? I understand you guys fucking hate tories with the burning passion of a thousand suns.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.