[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all brexit means to eurosceptic countries like us or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1348241089001.png (50 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1348241089001.png
50 KB, 327x367
>tfw all brexit means to eurosceptic countries like us or hungary is losing powerful ally and being open to EU fucking us over
inb4 just leave too
we are eastern yuro shitholes and we enjoy the eurobux donations too much to just give them up
>>
>>78543781
You will not leave, you are little crackwhores and Merkel is the dealer.
>>
>>78543781
´´Eastern yuro shitholes´´ should unite, we would prosper together and our cultures are much more similiar than the western ones.
>>
>>78543781
You fucked up. Instead of standing on your own feet you gave up your legs for money.
>>
>>78544677
>SLAVA the post
fuck off
>>
If anything, it should be seen as a motivational precedent to show other countries shit CAN be done if you stand your ground.
>>
>>78544943
>he doesnt want V4 union/Intermarium
>>
>>78544677
>Eastern
Central, cuntwad.
>>
>>78543781
Scotland is leaving, we'll trade one shit hole for another mate, join the empire.
>>
>>78546170
Only poles get butthurt when they are called eastern Europe.
Don't be like poles.
>>
>>78546170
I was reffering to what OP said
>>
>>78545789
>Intermarium
get fucked, kike
>>
>>78546170
butthurt.jpg
>>
>>78545789
>he does not remember czechoslovakia
You dont want to share country with these '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''people'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>78545789
Fuck off, Grzegorz
>>
>>78545789
You get time off from cleaning the toilets´to shitpost on the internet, Vasil?
>>
>>78546533
>>78547180
>Replying twice to one post
>>
>>78545789
its not going to work, just watch the thread turning into a "wilno jest polskie" kind of thread. the russians during communism did a too good job in spliting our nations apart. maybe in 5 generations it could work tho.
>>
>>78544677
This. My father left CZ because he saw no future. Together we couls be strong and rule europe. We need to be great.
>>
I don't care. The liberal tears worth more than anything.
>>
>>78543781

Where are you eurosceptic? You are on paper regarding refugees, but that's it. Without EU your faggot countries made of pussies are an easy prey for Russia or whomever else decides. Without EU you and Hungary will be shit tier again in 2 months. Always this child threads here without any grasp on reality
>>
BE STRONG, YOU BEAUTIFUL ASIATIC MAN
>>
>>78548708
>Shit again

We were nevěr shit, Igor.
>>
>>78548708
just because bg gets money from eu doesnt mean everyone in the eu benefits that money comes from someone else's pocket you know
>>
>>78547481
PLEASE the commies PLEASE it tears me apart they destroyed true Russians too and made them in the zombies they are today.. Please
>>
>>78549195

We get 2 billion per 4 years, that's basically nothing so stfu
>>
>>78543781
Sorry, but our national self-interest takes precedence over some random eastern euro countries
>>
File: bulgarian.jpg (64 KB, 700x494) Image search: [Google]
bulgarian.jpg
64 KB, 700x494
>>78548708
Fuck off roach...
>>
>>78543781
The worst thing is, that in the end we pay to germans...
>>
>>78543781
The whole EU will probably collapse soon enough. This wasn't just a one off thing with grumpy Brits - EVERY country in the EU is fucking pissed and filled with anti EU sentiment.

The referendums have only just begun.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.