[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murican here, what happens now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: brexit1_0.jpg (22 KB, 480x274) Image search: [Google]
brexit1_0.jpg
22 KB, 480x274
So what exactly does Brexit entail/what wad their relation to the EU? I know they had their own currency still but did it include trade deals? Will they lose these? Really regain control or immigration/free travel zone? Will continentals need passports now/did they? Was this more of a preventative measure? It seems to me they weren't as entwined as France or Spain or whatever but I REALLY don't know the intricacies of their arrangement
>>
roll for push up count
you will be needed for ww3
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>78538427
Fuck I gotta start running again, my fat ass is in no shape to invade Europe
>>
>>78538359
tax raises in all of EU
london is fucked as financial center
>>
>>78538427
>>78538954
Ugh I know. I look lean still but haven't been as active in a few months, can barely do 10 pull ups (from a high of 50) luckily my jogging isn't too bad
>>
>>78538359

They have 2 years to make everything clear but the EU said they won't make it easy for England.

After this there are 3 possibilities:

1. EFTA like the EU has with Switzerland
2. A special contract like the EU has with Norway
or
3. They will be treated like each other country of the WTO with full tolls and shieyt.

The Economy Minister of France already said they won't stop the refugees at Calais any longer, so those 4 - 5000 will at least go to England.

What else will happen we'll see imho russia isn't satisfied just with the crimea and this will cause trouble, be happy to be an american, even if you have to choose between a traitor and a liar, but mexico and canada will never harm you.
>>
>>78539104
So is that what a good chuck l chunk of their economy was? Like wall street of europe? Will it really be that effected? What did they produce/trade with EU? They import a bit of food right? Will prices go up?
>>
>>78539482
The EU doesn't get a choice and even if they try to make it hard the world is now open to the british they can easily just go to China or America meanwhile the EU has lost its best supply of financial stability and will be begging for a deal because they want to import into britain.
>>
>>78538359
chaos

congrats /pol/ the box is now open.
>>
>>78539482
Yeah I was wondering about Switzerland and Norway. Like I said I knew they didn't use euro but we're somehow still linked. So couldn't Britain now block/deport those refugees no questions? Couldn't they threaten something to france? How's that tunnel work can they add a toll? Trump just lies when he has to, and look at Mexico now, you can never tile out some crazy group coming to power/spilling over the border (which I'm not near) the government is still made up of people with their own agendas, and both the people and/or their agendas can change pretty quick if history is anything to go by
>>
>>78540015

Why do you think so?
The EU already has treaties with China and America and has the larger production rates. Englands main economy is the financial sector which may (yes may) crash in 2 years, if you gotta pay taxes on each euro funded transaction. They don't have that hard industry like Germany or France.

We'll see what'll happen I guess
>>
>>78539853
they'll probably still get trade benefits with the EU, same as other non-EU countries like switzerland, norway, iceland etc., which is funny, because they'll still have to follow some EU rules then
also, foreign companies would probably rather sit in EU countries, so that strenghtens frankfurt, paris, milan etc. and weakens london.
>>
>>78540475

They have special agreements, as NAFTA.

They can try to send them back, but they can force France to take them back because the whole tunnel belongs to England and if they enter it they need an asylum court.

> Trump just lies when he has to
That's policy I guess

My policy teacher in college once said that Democracy changed due to mass media, it's not any longer the vote of the majority, it's the vote of the dumb people who are uniformized.

I hope you'll survive the next 4 years.
>>
>>78539482
>The Economy Minister of France already said they won't stop the refugees at Calais any longer, so those 4 - 5000 will at least go to England.

Just trying to threat, he doesn't have the power to let them through.
>>
>>78541265

No but the president and prime minister have, also the parliament

If they do this, it'll be a catastrophy
>>
>>78540488
Because the Chinese and america can get great deals if the Euro falls in value and without regulations. Meanwhile the EU is now highly unstable because they are trying to support themselves and the entire middle east and north africa without its 2nd best financial net. Britain deals mostly in imports you will see many countries approach them with offers.
>>
>>78538359
Mass exodus of EU countries, the EU becomes dissolved and politicians held responsible
Trump becomes president and takes out the trash for once
>>
>>78540977
Well that's slightly outdated, this American election was mostly influenced my social media, Bernie and Trump on twitter, Trump got ahead with the older generation who still watched tv by playing the media into airing him all the time but they never really wanted to push him, jeb threw over 100 million at ads to no effect. Bernie was doing good but Hillary was still able to squeak ahead using old school tactics but just barely. Still I don't thing a true outsiders have ever gotten this far, Bernie wasn't a Democrat and Trump not even a politician
>>
>>78541463
the british could just close the tunnel ...
that threat is one of the more stupid once i saw.

it also gives the refugees in calais false hopes and could lead to more refugees in france ;D
>>
>>78542072
See that's what I thought and
>>78541546
Apparently Britains economy is like +70% services, so I don't even see import/export harming them all that much, either they'll pay/charge a little more, reindustrialize a bit, or find new trade partners?
>>
>>78543064
Meant to add, say Cali, Texas, Fl, or NY left the union, sure it would hurt themselves a little but I think it would harm the rest of the union/the smaller economically states more?
>>
>tfw in 10 years ireland will have to save the united kingdom of england and wales from the great potato famine
>>
EU = Muzzies + Jews crash and burn

UK = Grow + can deport losers to Fuckoffistan.
>>
>>78541595
not going to happen... unless you want to see a complete meltdown of the financial markets and an even faster rise of the BRICS
>>
I'd like to know what happens with immigration in the UK now.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.