[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking ignorant assholes just don't understand!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Reddit saltiness.png (41 KB, 992x693) Image search: [Google]
Reddit saltiness.png
41 KB, 992x693
Fucking ignorant assholes just don't understand!!!!
>>
>>78529569
That final comment
>be 16
>muh liberal
>muh Guardian is not a left wing ragpiece!!! It gives me knowledge and truth!!!!!
>>
>>78529569
>going to plebit
theres your first mistake m8
>>
>>78529569
>muh remain was the intellectual choice
Need I remind you of "our jo?"
>>
File: lebrexit.png (36 KB, 877x270) Image search: [Google]
lebrexit.png
36 KB, 877x270
fresh off the press
>>
File: 1400346790211.jpg (224 KB, 1300x1734) Image search: [Google]
1400346790211.jpg
224 KB, 1300x1734
>>78530682
>illegals are going to fuck you over no matter what
>just sit back and take it like a good goy

who are these people?
>>
File: lebrexit2.png (10 KB, 866x129) Image search: [Google]
lebrexit2.png
10 KB, 866x129
i agree, if only those fucking scots fucked off britain would be greater

but they'd never fucking do that the cowards, they'll have another independence vote and vote it down
>>
I'm 23 and I have no clue what the fuck is going on, i haven't been on /pol/ in 2 weeks.
What is Brexit?
What's it mean that Britain left UK?
What the fuck is going on, red pill me?
>>
>>78530682
wow, this guy is a xenophobe and a racist
>>
>>78530682
>calls people ignorant and racist
>says ignorant and racist things himself

>comparing to US illegal immigration with its massive land border, vs UK's smaller one surrounded by the ocean.
>>
>>78530979
How are they this retarded? Scotland split 60-40 and gets way too many NEETbux from England to ever leave.

After Sweden, they might be the most cucked nation on the planet.
>>
>>78530682

Our border patrol is specifically prevented from trying to guard our borders, and no one has even tried to do anything about illegal immigration.

This is a completely nonsense argument.
>>
>>78531090
Uneducated, low wage working class bought the rhetoric that leaving is a good idea and will-totally-not-result-in-economic disaster, trying to get rid of "immigrants that steal our jobs" ignoring that this only screws EU immigrants, does nothing to the filth that comes from Asia and Africa which are the real problem makers.

Indians voted leave as a huge majority as well, because they feel threatned by the Poles etc who outwork them. (polish unemployment rate is 3%, bellow 5.5% of nationals, unlike the stereotype, they are hard workers).

2 years from now the UK should no longer be in the EU, enjoy the depression that will come with this and no change whatsoever from current situation, perhaps aggravated as no more white immigration.

Most of the shit the leavers sold to the population were lies, for example the "EU doesnt let us do what we want", referring to safety regulations that allow UK workers dignity, for example maternity leave was only implemented in the UK because the EU forced it.

On the other hand, the UK voted "yes" on 98% of all EU resolutions, I dont think 2% of "no" constitutes "we have no sovereignty"

Im just laughing at it all, im a white migrant and dont give a shit if the country goes to the gutter, it will be hilarious to watch. How stupid can people be
>>
File: lebrexit3.png (39 KB, 865x367) Image search: [Google]
lebrexit3.png
39 KB, 865x367
>>
Go into an EU related post on there, and nearly every single comment will be along the lines of "everyone is stupid and racist except us".
Hell, many of them are calling for people above a certain age to no longer be able to vote, for the referendum to be ignored, etc.

When it comes to Reddit, keep away from political discussion. It's always one opinion, with any differing opinions being voted down into obscurity, or straight up deleted.
>>
>>78531850
>for example maternity leave was only implemented in the UK because the EU forced it.

It was a UN convention. Stop spouting bullshit.
>>
>>78531850
kill yourself
>>
File: bat.webm (866 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
bat.webm
866 KB, 418x418
>>78529569
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.