[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US MARKETS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 1077x414) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 1077x414
But what will happen?
>>
Onigger will fuck U.S.A. over.
Feels good.
>>
File: Tn3m7yP.jpg (376 KB, 3072x2652) Image search: [Google]
Tn3m7yP.jpg
376 KB, 3072x2652
>>78526985
The market will recover and stabilize after about 2 weeks when investors realise the UK isnt as weak as people think it is
>>
It's actually not so bad yet.
>>
File: Happening.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
Happening.gif
973 KB, 312x213
>>78527349
You could have prevented this.
>>
Don't these libtard fucks realise that it's all just a self-fulfilling prophesy? If they hadn't spent all that effort scaremongering about an economic collapse due to Brexit then it literally never would have happened. Fucking kikes.
>>
nothing is going to happen.

markets go up and down. lots of money will be lost and made.
>>
>>78527672
U U UU U U UP
annnnnd
DOoooownn
>>
They're
Rippling
Wew
>Onigger doing a speech at the Mixed house
>>
That's a relatively normal figure.

Only markets getting fucked hard are Germany and Japan
>>
>>78527530
Pretty much this.
>>
Is this a good time to invest in stocks?
>>
Merchants pulled their money out of Pound and pound derived assets, such as Soros. This decrease in demand has resulted in a lowered value pound.

Here's the good news, a debased pound on fX exchange encourages people to buy British shit ,and it's cheaper for companies to start manufacturing there (aka: this will bring jobs to the UK).

It is however bad for big banks and (((globalists))) who lost money on this
>>
>>78527171
Spain is as low as it has ever been.
Only thing rising is gold.
They are leaving now.
>>
>>78527171

Pretty much this. There will be another tumble once the exit is finalized, then back to status quo.
>>
>>78526985
will be recovered by the end of day.
>>
See you in hell lads. I'm about to add to the statistics of gun related deaths.
>>
>-3%
Nuthin is happening kek, it's just a UK/EU/JAP crisis, amerifats and chinese are happy now
>>
>>78526985

Globalist bankers are just hiding their money elsewhere. It was never the UKs to begin with so it's nothing to fret over.
>>
>>78526985

Is there a live feed I can listen to since I'm at work?
>>
>>78528618
How about repent and find Christ instead of doing something stupid. Also if you're one of the edge lords from /b/ it's pretty stupid to make threats on 4chan now a days
>>
>>78528417

Yes
>>
>>78528468
gold is already dropping wtf?
>>
>tfw you invested in memes yesterday and they're already up 268.4%

wew
>>
You know what else is probably plunging. Obama's approval rating.
>>
File: 1437389168085.jpg (41 KB, 480x705) Image search: [Google]
1437389168085.jpg
41 KB, 480x705
>>78527171
>the UK isnt as weak as people think it is
Correct. It's even worse than we thought.
>>
Nothing will change, nothing will happen.
Everything stays the same.
>>
>>78528562
This. If the DOW is down more than 100 by the end of the day I will be surprised. In the end it will still be up for the week. Not sure hwy everyone is shitting their pants.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.