[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Frankfurt will be the main capital of trade in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: anglo.jpg (8 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
anglo.jpg
8 KB, 266x190
>tfw Frankfurt will be the main capital of trade in Europe now
ty Britbongs you made us even more dominant
>>
>>78522442

Landlocked trade capital....

Okay Hanz....
>>
>>78522442
Fuck off, go get bum raped by a Muslim.
>>
>>78522442
and what about when other Yuros inevitably leave the EU?
>>
Fuck off Achmed.
>>
The sad, weak, wet and pissy "nation" of Germany isn't even worth caring about anymore
You are willingly and happily letting yourselves get fucked by everyone around you. Everyone
You are worthless and irrelevant.
>>
>>78522442

Yeah, germany will be the best place to trade white slaves for kebabs.
>>
Thank you brits!
>>
>>78522442
I barley managed English and now I have to start learning German it seems. Thank you England and Wales.
>>
>>78522442
In the meantime, enjoy your rapefugees who don't work and siphon off your welfare state :) . Good luck boys, hope you get uncucked soon!
>>
>>78522442
Germacucks are truly salty today
>>
>>78522693
doubt this will happen. German leadership said that if Britain leaves the EU - EU integration will be stopped. So there wont be a reason to leave anymore. And its even not that bad if the EU collapses. We were forced to join the EU and accept the Euro because the allies predicted that we would dominate Europe again with our old currency (D-Mark).
>>
>>78522751
Ask our new Southern European colony how worthless and irrelevant we are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.