[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain will be fine without brown people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nigel.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>Why is everyone so surprised about the economic condition of Britain now?
>It happens with every company that has a scandal or major change, many scared investors pull out their money because they are pussies.
>There is a difference between the market price of a company and the intrinsic value.
>Intrinsic value of white Britain is way higher than current economics represent.

>Britain will be fine without brownies, current economics do not represent Britains true economic value.

>Brexit was the right choice.

Try to prove me wrong, Pro Tip: You Can't.
>>
Brexit will do nothing to remove most browns and blacks because EU had nothing to do with their immigration in the first place
>>
>>78514358

British brown people are from the commonwealth not the EU
>>
The outcome of the Brexit isn't comparable to a scandal. The plunge of the sterling and stock prices is largely a result of an adjustment in expected cash flows of companies that deal with cross-border trade.
>>
>>78514590
Didn't the EU human rights laws severely handicap the UK's border control efforts?
>>
>>78514966
And do you believe that it is an accurate adjustment? I think there is a lot of fear that makes people sell their stock in the UK.
>>
>>78515293
Yeah well Merkel made all the decisions, invited them all into Germany, and from Germany she pushed them into other countries. Leading other countries to re-fence their borders.
>>
>>78514358
Sad to see so many people who don't own or know shit about stocks complaining about it. Brexit made so many people rich over night and the undervaluation of British tradeables is also awesome for incoming investors.
>>
>>78515814
Your rapefugee invasion is a drop in the bucket (0.8% at best) compared to the amount of darkies that have existed in Britain for decades and before the EU
>>
>>78516985
Yeah but a big city in the Netherlands has a muslim mayor. (Rotterdam)
And London has now a muslim mayor.

>Finland how do we get rid of mudslime and brownies all together? One is one too many.
>>
>>78514358

All western countries would be better without brown people.
>>
>>78514358
could an independent Britain just deport all darkies?
>>
>>78518342
No but a racist revolution in a small area (country) seems to me a lot easier than if you try and revolt while being ruled by a european organization. You just overthrow government and you are there, if you are brexin, then you can overthrow your own government but you still can't make your own laws.
>>
>>78516357

It was glorious friend, glorious. The rush of short selling.... The madness.. The money rush.... Delicious tears of the German pleb complaining about Brexit.
>>
>>78516985

It will, Seppo. We're sending them directly to Finland as I type this.
>>
>>78519662

>UK deports all darkies
>UK depopulated like at the ending of '28 Days Later'
>>
>>78514358
Better without brown people? All they'll achieve is that now instead of having European immigrants, they will have to import people Indians and Pakis for cheap labour.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.