[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/. I have travelled back in time from the year 2050.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (851 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
851 KB, 3000x1688
Hello /pol/. I have travelled back in time from the year 2050. You may ask me any question you like.
>>
File: Bibi.jpg (55 KB, 357x558) Image search: [Google]
Bibi.jpg
55 KB, 357x558
>>78510184
What happens to the US after the brexit? When does the dollar crash?
>>
>>78510184
Did Boston Dynamics ever actually come out with a marketable robot?
>>
Did we fuck up?
>>
>>78510483
Brexit inspired a civil war begins in the UK between the new age millenials and the nationalists. Naturally, under the rule of Trump we fund the Nationalists. The Nationalists win the civil war in 2021 resulting in a puppet state controlled by the US. The dollar is stronger than ever.
>>
File: gold.jpg (343 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
343 KB, 900x900
>>78511071
Op is obviously a fake and a faggot. Let's just make this a discussion on whether or not Britain fucked up?
>>
>>78510184
Did El Trumpo win?
How's Serbia?
What are the accomplishments regarding space travel?
How's Europe handling the middle easterners?
>>
>>78511353
Utter bollocks.
>>
>>78511419
You mean a person didn't really travel back in time just to answer questions on a Chinese cartoon image board?
>>
>>78510639
It depends on how you look at it. Fedora tippers were able to raise enough money to actually make an intelligent my little pony robot. All though it's not comparable to the likes of an organic being it's quite impressive
>>
>>78511660
Yeah. I wanted to play along until the bong asked that question. Now I just want it to be another brexit thread.
>>
>>78511419
Don't listen to the shill. I'm a real time traveler who enjoys posting on a nip message board while I take my morning shits
>>
>>78510184
What is the criminal correct punishment for being an nazi SJW ?
>>
>>78510184

Did the Muslims takeover Europe?
>>
>>78510184
Will there really be a 5 man suicide team in Birmingham?
Will good vidya without kike bs be released?
Will overwatch be played to that day? (im missing out on the party so i'm very upset)
>>
>>78511451
Yes. Trump will be known as the greatest president of all time.
Serbia removed all traces of the Kebab. The great Muslim purge was quite the sight.
Rich people now take commercial trips to the moon to vacation.
Germanistan is falling under its own weight. I'm predicting that within a few years it will finally collapse and it's reign of terror will be over.
>>
File: tomlaugh.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
tomlaugh.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>78511353
>between the new age millenials and the nationalists

im sure that was some fierce battle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.