[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NICE JOB BUNCH OF RETARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: -1x-1.png (44 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.png
44 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>78499919
That's just jewish currency speculation
>>
>>78499919
>Soros tries to crash the market again
>It's everyone else' fault
>>
>>78499919
Currently at 1.39
Fuckin hell coming back faster than I expected LOL
>>
The only retards are the ones not buying sterling before it corrects.
>>
>Never do anything bold and daring in your life because the stock market can go down for a few weeks.

lol canada
>>
>>78501486
TRUE
>>
>>78501598
>bold and daring

Globalism is far more bold and daring than your pathetic stormfag delusions.
>>
>>78499919
kill yourself you dumb leafposter
>>
>>78499919
>A
>>
>>78501764
Can you elaborate pls?
>>
It's just the kikes shemitah. they made you stupid goy believe in all this exit crap. You'll figure it out a few years from now
>>
The European economy begins to collapse and maybe the world's. Truly this is the greatest victory for conservatives since the 2008 crash.
>>
File: lawl.jpg (38 KB, 353x462) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
38 KB, 353x462
>>78501704
>globalism on a flat Earth
>bold and daring

you are a good boy
>>
>>78499919
Knee-jerk reactions have caused something to plummet for an entire day?! Say it ain't so!
>>
>>78499919

>bunch of retard
>retard
>>
>>78501704
>Globalism
>bold and daring
AHAHAHAHAHA, yes, good goy!
>>
It's recovering

http://www.x-rates.com/graph/?from=GBP&to=USD&amount=1
>>
>>78501437
There's a lot of stupid niggers who learned their trading strategy from eu cocksuckers on twitter who are now getting raped and trying to limit losses. Everyone trying to buy at the bottom to cover their short sales...

Except for Soros because fuck that evil cunt, everyone who tries to capitalize on this today is going to lose their ass.
>>
File: CV12jGoWwAEpdaB.jpg (27 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
CV12jGoWwAEpdaB.jpg
27 KB, 540x332
>muh stocks
>>
next up: Scotland Referendum

>bail out of the UK

>get back in the EU

remember my words
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.