[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Brexit really mean for the EU and Britain? Less mudslimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: main_900.jpg (63 KB, 900x654) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
63 KB, 900x654
What does Brexit really mean for the EU and Britain? Less mudslimes?
I am not educated on this topic.
>>
It means we're taking control of our own borders.
>>
>>78493931
nothing
will take 2 years to even make the necessary documentation for a formal leave of the UK.
But shhh..
>>
>>78494165

what about those mudslimes that are already in your country? will they be forced to leave? or...
>>
>>78494165
Yes but will you take steps to uncuck yourselves?
>>
>>78493931

We won't get Merkels Muslims etc and Turkey
>>
>>78495337
how do you know?
>>
>>78493931
bump
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>britain is giving power back to the royal family
>they start to produce mechas and conquering again
>eu is going to be communist

ALL HEIL LELOUCH!
>>
>>78493931
It means more muslims, it wont stop the international immigration to britain, just fewer eastern eurpoeans will be allowed to stay in britain and they will have to compensate that with more international immigration.
>eastern europeans go
>jobs still there
>normal people dont want to clean toilet
>import more shitskins
>>
>>78497504
fuck off germany
>>
>>78493931
mudslimes will actually increase since the immigration quota will no longer be restricted by the influx of polish eu migrants.
>>
>>78499273
Source?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.