[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didn't deserve this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16
File: David_Cameron_official.jpg (316 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
David_Cameron_official.jpg
316 KB, 600x802
I may have disagreed with Dave on the referendum.

But I think he's a great Prime Minister. I voted for him just last year. He is, generally, a sensible centre-right politician who gives us a good face on the world stage.

I don't see why the fuck he is falling on his sword. It's fucking stupid. He should just stay to be honest, because like I said, he was given a mandate to govern this country JUST LAST YEAR.
>>
File: cameron JUST.png (80 KB, 856x524) Image search: [Google]
cameron JUST.png
80 KB, 856x524
>>78484434
>>
File: dave.jpg (41 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
41 KB, 620x387
>>78484599

Yes yes that's very funny, I already saw someone post it though

Come on though, why does Big Dave have to go? He's a fucking decent PM when you think about it. He's a bit too socially liberal for my liking, but he's definitely done a solid fucking job on the economy, and he hasn't taken us into any crazy wars or anything. He's a very capable leader.
>>
File: eurabiaunitedkingdom.jpg (49 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
eurabiaunitedkingdom.jpg
49 KB, 600x300
(((Dave))) is a good guy, he din jew nuffink.
>>
File: lionkek.png (131 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
lionkek.png
131 KB, 500x607
"Brittain's economy is fundamentally strong" he says

HAHAHA

You fucking poms deserve to become the economic backwater of Europe.

You dumb fucks.
>>
>>78486379

Maybe that was his downfall in the end, that he was just a bit too socially liberal.

I still have faith in him as the best leader though. Look at the left-wing nutcases you have in Jeremy Corbyn, Chuka Umunna, Caroline Lucas (Green Party), Nicola Sturgeon, Leanne Wood (Plaid Cymru). They are all hellbent on a crazy left-wing agenda.

Whereas Dave WASN'T. He made concessions to that agenda, sure. He allowed gay marriage for instance. But I don't really care. That's fine by me to have a leader who is still centre-right, still a conservative, and not a fucking loony nutjob lefty.

Fuck's sake Dave, you don't deserve this mate.
>>
>>78484434
I agree, I voted for him twice, and even though I voted leave I would have still liked him to remain as our PM.
>>
He's great in the sense that he's brought the Conservative party to a place of power it hasn't had since before Major, he's the Tory Tony Blair, and he's probably the best debate in the House of Commons ever captured on camera.
>>
>sensible
>centre-right politician
pick one, he was hoisted by his own petard
>>
>>78487268

We have the 5th largest economy in the world you fucking convict. Yours is in 12th/13th place.

And the markets are already rebounding - the GBP/USD rate is climbing again after the inevitable post-election panic. Stop being such a fucking moron.
>>
>>78487268
Our economy means a lot more than yours mate. 5th largest in the world.

I'd love to strike some trade deals with your country really mate. Don't write us off.
>>
>>78487425
>that he was just a bit too socially liberal.
It drives me crazy that when people are given the power of direct democracy, they get angry at the result, and call this vote a gamble.

If you look at his time as leader it is clear he was a great leader who had a classical liberal political compass, who believed in direct democracy, civil liberties and less taxation.
>>
Ive only followed british politics for a couple years... isnt it normal for them to resign, even if just for awhle, after they fall short of an obvious goal?
>>
>>78487908
>We have the 5th largest economy in the world you fucking convict. Yours is in 12th/13th place.

>>78487268

and the funny thing is australia has far more natural resourses than the UK like gold, iron, coal and uranium you'd expect them to be higher.
>>
>>78484434
So how do you decide the next PM?
>>
>>78484434
Don't see why you guys are defending the guy
He fucked over white-Brits on immigration numerous times.
You guys need higher standards.
>>
>>78487624
I agree with all three of those things, and you are right that all three of those things make him great.

>>78487652
>petard
I don't know what that means Pierre

>>78487988
He was a fucking great leader. I don't think he should have to go just because this referendum didn't go his way. The referendum wasn't on HIM, it's on the EU. The vote on HIM was barely a year ago, and it was decisively supportive!
>>
>>78484434
Don't be postive right now. The utter chaos right now. I hope not. He just gets the results and fucks off. Straight away. That is a good signal to the markets. Nobody ever said his retard party of farage Mongs ever knew shit about nothing however
>>
>>78484434

I agree OP. BoJo is a clown. Call-me-Dave was a relative moderate in his party.

F
>>
>>78488103
Well I'm 25 so I don't think it's happened in my lifetime. All the PMs since I've been alive (John Major, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown) only stepped down when they lost an election.

But then again none of them fought a referendum I guess.
>>
>>78488184
Maybe you will be one day.

>>78488213
Dave's party, the Conservatives, will hold a leadership contest according to their party's rules.

You have to be a member of the Conservatives to vote in that contest.

Whoever wins it will be the leader of the Conservative party, and then by virtue of the fact that the Conservatives have been voted into government, they automatically become Prime Minister.
>>
>>78488390
>The referendum wasn't on HIM, it's on the EU.

exactly I voted leave, and also voted for Dave twice
>>
File: Behind-the-curtain.jpg (55 KB, 465x635) Image search: [Google]
Behind-the-curtain.jpg
55 KB, 465x635
>>78488213
They check the email from Tel Aviv.
>>
>>78489032
>Maybe you will be one day.
I'm British (voted through the post) i'm just living here for a while.
>>
>>78489032
>Whoever wins it will be the leader of the Conservative party, and then by virtue of the fact that the Conservatives have been voted into government, they automatically become Prime Minister.
Basically this.

So many remain cucks are salty that we're getting another muh Tory PM. This is just a lesson on why you vote for the party and not the candidate.
>>
>>78489393
>>78489032
Who would you guys like as the next Con leader?
>>
>>78489055
I didn't vote for him in '10 (forgot to register, but I would have voted Lib Dem like I did in the EU vote in '09, because I was a liberal child back then)

But yeah I voted for him last year, and voted Leave.

>>78489181
Ah right that explains it. Working holiday?

>>78489393
Remain cucks are salty about everything

>>78489628
I think BoJo HAS to be the favourite. As Dave said it has to be a Brexit Tory. How many pro-Brexit big Tory figures are there? Ian Duncan-Smith could be a dark horse I guess, especially since he used to be leader. But who else - Michael Gove? I don't think people would like him as PM. Jacob Rees-Mogg? No way. Chris Grayling? I don't think so. Boris Johnson is probably the big favourite

And, to be honest, BoJo is who I would go for. In fact I might join the Conservative party just to vote for him.
>>
What are the odds of Boris's becoming PM.
>>
>>78490604

Convenient you asked that because i was just about to post it.

Bookie's favourite, as I expected. 5/6, and the next favourite Theresa May is quite adrift at 3/1.

That said, the bookies were wrong about Leicester City and they were wrong about this referendum. So who knows.
>>
>>78487908
> And the markets are already rebounding
Look down the track, say a couple of decades. You will be fucked, like you were in the 70s.
>>
Why couldn't it have been merkel instead

Punishment fit the crime and whatnot
>>
>>78490554
>Ah right that explains it. Working holiday?

Yeah I've been working here since 2013, and travelling around Asia/Australia when I can get time off.

>>78490554
>I think BoJo HAS to be the favourite

I'd say the same he's best suited to face Corbyn but he got a horrible reaction when he left his house this morning it's on sky boos and insults, and now people are trying to portray him as a Trump.

I actually prefer Gove but think Boris is more electable although if the left successfully paint him as a Trump then that changes.

I also like Theresa May but she doesn't have the type of a charisma or personality needed to combat Corbyn.

And Gideon but everyone hates him.

>>78490554
>I might join the Conservative party just to vote

I think I will as well
>>
>>78484434
Because he's not dumb enough to stick around.

Over half your economy is based in the EU market, that you'll now be taxed to operate in as you didn't negotiate deals prior to vote.

Most if not all of those companies will relocate to another country inside the eurozone to avoid tariffs and save money.

Cameron doesn't want to deal with the collapse of Britain.

Scotland and Northern Ireland were heavily in favor of the EU. They will most probably want independence and join the EU.
>>
>>78492108
>>78492108

#YAS
Y
A
S
>>
>>78491631
Bring it on.

>>78492180
That sounds fucking cool, wish I had the balls to go do something like that 2bh.

>he got a horrible reaction when he left his house this morning it's on sky boos and insults
From the lefty Remainers, yes. There are definitely people out there who don't like him though, sure.

I don't think it's fair to call him a Trump at all... he's about a billion times more educated for one thing. But yes I am sure people will try to paint him as a Trump.

I'm not a massive fan of May, she's probably capable, but for one thing she supported Remain, not Brexit. And yes I don't think she has much charisma. I would much prefer Andrea Leadsom to be honest, she's Energy Minister or something, been on TV a lot because she backed Brexit. But I doubt her profile is big enough to be Prime Minister.
>>
>>78488390
He got ass-blasted by his own cannon, he called the referendum that led him to resign and stoked hatred against the EU during his election campaign which he now regrets.
>>
File: 1466752514850.png (1 MB, 1132x677) Image search: [Google]
1466752514850.png
1 MB, 1132x677
>>78484434
>>
>>78492311
>Scotland and Northern Ireland were heavily in favor of the EU. They will most probably want independence and join the EU.

It's a silly argument should London be given independence then as well?

I think Individuals should just immigrate, if they are that adverse to the results.

They are winners and losers in direct democracy, David Cameron went to the 2015 election promising a EU referendum, meanwhile Labour did not, voters should have considered this when they made their vote.
>>
>>78484434
Wait. But what about Prince Charles' tulips this year?
>>
File: Ram.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Ram.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>78484434

>But I think he's a great Prime Minister.

No. Our PM is the biggest, most liberal pro-EU cuck we've ever had, but he never stooped as low as pic related.
>>
no m8, he speaks alright and looks alright, but he aint centre-right

he's a damn leftist

>gay marriage
>>
>>78492311
>Over half your economy is based in the EU market, that you'll now be taxed to operate in

The EU sells us more than we sell them. Germany, for instance, won't want to put a tariff on our goods, because we are one of their biggest (perhaps the biggest) EU export market.

>Cameron doesn't want to deal with the collapse of Britain.
That's not gonna happen mate.

>Scotland and Northern Ireland were heavily in favor of the EU. They will most probably want independence and join the EU.
If that happens it happens.
>>
>>78487988
>If you look at his time as leader it is clear he was a great leader who had a classical liberal political compass, who believed in direct democracy, civil liberties and less taxation.

You're forgetting that's there's more to life than economics.
>>
>>78484434
He just fucked the UK to stifle an internal party power struggle, then frantically tried to walk it back once he realized how stupid you all are.

>>78487908
Dead cat bounce. It'll be worse by nightfall.
>>
>>78493091
UK wanting independence also hinged on a silly argument, look at where that's lead. Why didn't individuals from the UK just immigrate? Scotland held a close referendum in 2014 and the SNP has already mentioned there are plans for another if the UK secedes the EU.
>>
>>78484434

He doesn't want to take the responsibility for the UK's economy going to shit
>>
File: Americans2.jpg (9 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
Americans2.jpg
9 KB, 307x164
>>78493590

>Dead cat bounce

Daww, a nigger pretending to understand economy! How adorable!
>>
I'll only be happy again if Cameron takes down Corbyn too.

Can this please happen .
>>
>>78488390
I do feel bad for him, but if he has his own set of principals that he wanted to adhere to then that's fine. Don't think he can actually face world leaders right now either, after being pretty fucking confident this vote wouldn't go through.
>>
>>78487268

From the most relevant chinese nation in the South Pacific we had better listen.
>>
>>78484434
I agree
>>
>>78493562
>The EU sells us more than we sell them

They are also a much larger economy than you

>Germany won't want a tariff

Keep telling yourself that m8
>>
>>78492940
>he called the referendum
Well he promised it in his election manifesto because he wanted to govern for another 5 years. Otherwise he wouldn't have called it. He didn't WANT to offer it, he just wanted to win the election.

>>78493202
I guess it's different perspectives mate.

I don't really care if he does a Ramadan message. As I say he's a bit too socially liberal for me, but if you saw our other political leaders, you would realise why I like Cameron. Jeremy Corbyn leads the second-biggest party, there's Caroline Lucas, Nicola Sturgeon, Leanne Wood - all of these people are hard left-wingers. Having someone who is still fundamentally a conservative like Cameron is good.

>>78493311
See what I just said above - he's a bit too socially liberal for me yes, but when you think about the far-lefties that exist these days, you realise he isn't as far left as you think. He's still a centre-right guy at the end of the day, with conservative values on economics especially.
>>
>>78484434

He was going to sell us out to the EU

Don't feel sad he's got a few bob and will live very comfortably

He gave us our referendum, and I atleast admire him for that
>>
>>78493636
>Why didn't individuals from the UK just immigrate?
You're saying the ~55 million native Brits who aren't immigrants should just go emigrate to another country? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>78493636
>Scotland held a close referendum in 2014 and the SNP has already mentioned there are plans for another if the UK secedes the EU.

The Scots knew that there was a possibility of the UK leaving the UK and should have thought about it when deciding to stay part of the UK.

>>78493636
>UK wanting independence also hinged on a silly argument,

I'm saying it's silly because in a direct democracy there will be winners and losers. You can't please everyone, you can't please NI, London and Scotland. the best way for people to demonstrate their dissatisfaction is to leave the UK.
>>
>>78493562
>The EU sells us more than we sell them
The EU represents 44% of UK's trades while the UK is a mere pittance of EU economic activity. The UK has traditionally run massive trade deficits with the EU, buying their shit, this has been counterbalanced by their services surplus, particularly finance as London was a major financial capital of East-Europe. All major financial service providers have already pledged to relocated to Brussels following Brexit, hence the capital flight in Britain as they have a trade deficit, face an oncoming services deficit, the only thing they can have remaining is a financial surplus which leads to currency devaluation as everyone dumps the pound.
>>
>>78494272

>Jeremy Corbyn leads the second-biggest party, there's Caroline Lucas, Nicola Sturgeon, Leanne Wood

You're acting as if Corbyn will ever be in the same star system as the PM's office and as if any of those others are relevant in any way. I'm fairly certain there's someone else in the Conservative Party who's ready to actually live up to the name. By which I don't mean fag marriages and irrelevant stuff like that (who cares?), I mean someone who's going to drop the notion that the holiday of a medieval death cult is a standard British tradition.
>>
>>78490604
>>78491064

This will be terrible.
>>
>>78492180

BoJo, Gove, May and Osborne are all fucking toxic. I don't even vote tory but any of them in charge will be suicide. This vote was carried by the labour north voting with the southern pansies. Alienating them now by putting in somebody posher than Cameron would be a mistake. But I don't see anyone else being any more popular. Cammie should have stuck at it another year at least.
>>
>>78492311

4 out of ten scots voted to leave. So that's an instant 40% of the electorate little nikki has already lost should she try to shoehorn us into Europe.
>>
>>78484434
He is a disgusting Frat Boy that destroyed restaurants and did sick shit with a dead pig.
>>
>>78495611
>>78495611
>Cammie should have stuck at it another year at least.

yeah I agree he originally wanted the vote in 2017 didn't he? what made him have it so early?
>>
>>78494272
I reckon Corbyn will be out before next Friday
>>
>>78495108

If I was Corbyn and his team I'd be rubbing my hands with glee. Remember, Corbyn only ever grudgingly said 'Bremain'. He has 30 years of Euro-skepticism to his name. If the tories put in charge a toff or somebody who comes across as such, all the northerners who voted Leave will jump on board the Jezza express.
>>
>>78494780
>the UK is a mere pittance of EU economic activity
We're the biggest economy in the EU apart from Germany, so no, we're not a "mere pittance"

I don't see why Germany would want to start a tariff war with us and have British consumers buying far fewer German cars.

>By which I don't mean fag marriages
>I mean someone who's going to drop the notion that the holiday of a medieval death cult is a standard British tradition.
That might be tenable in the Serbian political climate, but it wouldn't be over here. Yes you might say we're a faggier country than you or other slavic states which is one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is that we're a former world superpower, the 5th largest economy in the world, the 2nd largest economy in Europe, and being more politically moderate than smaller countries is what allows us to enjoy this prosperity without pissing off too many people in the world. If our politics went more extreme, we would start pissing off our allies e.g. France, Germany, the US. And I enjoy that prosperity to be honest.

Cameron has done a solid job amongst much worse alternatives. That's why I like him.
>>
>>78496685
>Corbyn only ever grudgingly said 'Bremain'

I'll take "Utter Fucking Bullshit" for $600.
>>
>>78486379
Devil's advocate: He said British Asian, not Muslim. I still disagree of course.
>>
>>78496685

Dude, Red Ed got absolutely BTFO because he was too far left/liberal or however you chose to dub it. Then Labour put someone who is EVEN FURTHER left/liberal than that in charge.

Not that I have a lot of faith left in normies, even after this victory, but I doubt even they would want someone who wants to dismantle British nukes in charge.
>>
>>78496970

It's true. Corbyn was massively anti-EU before he took the leadership of Labour. The only reason he's a Remainer now is because the majority of Labour is, and his position as leader is shaky enough without rocking that boat.

I'm betting he's secretly pretty glad about the outcome.
>>
>>78490554
>Ian Duncan-Smith could be a dark horse I guess, especially since he used to be leader.

I did a few interviews with Tories back during my University Media course back in the day, and a lot of them said that they felt that they'd made IDS leader too soon, and they should have waited a bit before putting him in.

That said, I'm not sure if the Tories will ever vote in a leader who has lost a General Election... then again, they kept Dave after the coalition kerfuffle so who knows?
>>
>>78484434
fuck you shill for voting for cameron
>>
>>78496685
Working class take things at face value, past precedent won't mean much, Jezza backed Remain and thats final. Corbyn won't even survive the diintegration of the labour party and he's only lasted thus far because leadership of labour looks so hopeless. Tories could be confident of winning the vote if the election was tomorrow.
>>
>>78487908
>We have the 5th largest economy in the world

Not anymore LOL

The 6th...as of today you have the 6th largest economy in the world

>Britain is no longer the world's fifth largest economy after post-Brexit crash

http://www.joe.co.uk/news/britain-is-no-longer-the-worlds-fifth-largest-economy-after-post-brexit-crash/68918
>>
it was either he stick with his own views and take on a majority vote by the public or resign

I figured that much watching sky news before it happened but I didn't think he'd actually do it.

>he dinu do nuffin
thank christ I don't even need to argue with you because this is irrelevant now.
>>
>>78497605
Yeah. He should've voted for Labour. Fucking retarded Americunt.
>>
>>78497377
Alright. "Mostly Fucking Bullshit" for $300.

This is like saying Boris could have done a 180 and capitalized on the defeat more than if Brexit happened. Corbyn was exploiting the division among the Tories on Brexit for months. No way he could come around and say, "I was actually for it until I was against it, which is now. Even though a matter of hours ago, I was in the In Camp, Old Labour was for leaving 40 years ago, so I was actually for Brexit before it was cool."
>>
File: 1466757296792.jpg (43 KB, 635x309) Image search: [Google]
1466757296792.jpg
43 KB, 635x309
>>78487908
You HAD the 5th largest economy.
>>
>>78484434
and he turned into a stay shill. he doesnt have a plan to deal with this. he was paid to support stay . this is his last act of faggotry to try to make it seem worse

but the pound has rebounded some so i guess thats 1 dumb bitch who ate a bullet and 1 traitor who quite. small price to pay
>>
>>78497414
>a lot of them said that they felt that they'd made IDS leader too soon, and they should have waited a bit before putting him in.
Yeah I've heard that before.

>That said, I'm not sure if the Tories will ever vote in a leader who has lost a General Election...
And that too is what I would think. But who knows, he could be a runner.

>they kept Dave after the coalition kerfuffle so who knows?
Well he was the leader of the biggest party so he still essentially won that election
>>
>>78498125

I don't know how the situation plays into his personal ambitions, but as far as pure ideology is concerned, he was, and still is, a Brexiter. Kinda like how Hillary hates niggers and feminists but panders to them for personal power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc
>>
>>78484434
eurocucks never learn. You're an idiot for voting him in.
>centre-right
ahahahaha
>>
>>78498246

They should've definitely voted remain so that the press would've written cool little fun stories about all this. Fuck no.
>>
>>78498548
I don't give a flying fuck was his personal opinions are. He shilled for the "In" campaign for months, along with everyone who's anyone in the Labour party. If he had different opinions before, this is what we call in politics a flip-flop. I doubt he really thought today in his heart Britain was better independent, if only because the EU was imposing more leftist policies today, and I can not see his political prospects better because of Brexit. And if they are, this is completely irrelevant to what he thought 30 years ago.
>>
>>78499096
>He shilled for the "In" campaign for months

The thing is, his shilling was so half-assed, so blatantly non-genuine that it might've actually helped the Leave camp.

There's a reason the "SLEEPER AGENT CORBYN" meme exists on /pol/.
>>
Top kek lads, Cameron is a career politician and he just does not want to deal with the problems of post-Brexit England.
>>
>>78499571
I don't know what to say to you. If you can explain to me how this helps his chances, I'd like to hear it. Literally no voter would be stupid enough to bye the flip-flop of the century which would be for him to champion the Brexit cause.

So that's utter bullshit.

Here's the viable suggestions."

>This will galvanize the overwhelmingly In Labour voters
>The SNP would be more likely to form a coalition with the Labour, united in this failed attempt at staying in
>The Conservative Government is badly damaged by having the PM and most of the cabinet support a losing position

Not, "There's this one video from 35 years ago where he gives a limp-wristed complaint about the EU, so he was on the winning side the entire time."

Even if people someone actually believed that was was for Brexit, this would alienate Labour voters, SNP voters, leaving Conservatives, who will vote for him when hell freezes over AND when he moderates his positions, which won't happen, especially the latter condition.
>>
>>78484434
>sensible
Don't want to sound all "legalize pot man" but how can a person not legalize this drug. It would generate millions.
>>
>>78500358

No, no, you misunderstood me. Lemme clear it up.

His heart was anti-EU from the start. He was advocating giving the middle finger to the Union as late as 2015. However, he has since then assumed the position of Labour leader. That position was shaky from the start, and going against the majority of Labour party on the EU issue would've lost him the position outright. So he decided to shill for Remain, as was expected of him. He placated the rest of his party in order to keep his job and Brexit, the option he personally prefers, won anyway. Win-win.
>>
>>78500903
and prostitution and assisted suicide
>>
>>78501557
Assisted suicide yes. Prostitution yes if safe sex is implored.
>>
>>78501316
Okay, well I personally don't care if this decision makes his happy or not. Also, I think you're incorrect. Even the most leftist socialists saw staying in the EU preferable because by that means, it would be more likely that leftists policies would be implemented than if they were out. Corbyn recognizes this, meaning I think he genuinely changed his opinion on the matter, along with everybody else who was part of Old Labour, who are either irrelevant or dead.
>>
>>78501778

>Even the most leftist socialists saw staying in the EU preferable because by that means, it would be more likely that leftists policies would be implemented than if they were out

Unlikely. I have no doubt this applies to fucking retarded college kiddie socialists who think the Tories are far-right.

However, Corbyn is an old-school socialist, maybe even an outright commie in the original meaning. Staying in the EU means accepting the TTIP. TTIP is not socialist, but the dirtiest crony capitalism imaginable. College kiddie socialists have no idea of the dangers of TTIP, but I'm fairly certain Corbyn does.
>>
>>78484434
Honestly i liked David, he seems like a level headed guy whereas half the UK seems like feminist extrimists amd half want to go GAS THE GERMS, EU WAR NOW! even if he was on the wrong side you can't but respect him
>>
>>78487908
>We have the 5th largest economy in the world

Not for long :D
>>
>>78502500
If that were the case, there would be far more socialists who supported leaving than staying. It's not plausible that virtually every single one was masquerading their real desires on the issue merely because most of the Labour support based supported it.

>TTIP is not socialist

And despite that, hard-right wingers were definitely for leaving, just as socialists were for staying.
>>
>David Cameron
>using zero hours jobs scheme to hidden unemployement rates
>>
>>78484434
he is a prick. due to tax avoidance by the elite which he has done nothing about, the country has lost billion upon billions, yet he carries on punishing the poor. hope this is bait.
>>
Well he fucked a pig, which is probably the most anti-Muslim thing you could do, so he can't be that bad.
>>
>>78484434
If he didn't want to fail then he shouldn't have promised this referendum as an election trick. It backfired on him now and its all his own fault.
>>
>>78484434

He fucked a pig.
>>
>>78503408

> It's not plausible that virtually every single one was masquerading their real desires on the issue

I'm not saying they were masquerading, I'm saying they're retarded. Do you really doubt the possibility of most socialists being retarded and uninformed?

TTIP isn't even in people's heads right now, but you can bet your ass the big wigs in the parties know about it. Why do you think Cameron, a supposed conservative, was campaigning to stay in a union that would've guaranteed more "socialist" policies?
>>
>>78484434
I will miss him only because he's not as retarded as Doris Trumpson.
>>
>literally the establishment from cradle to grave
>burnt a £50 note in front of a homeless person in the Bullington Club
>Pig fucking degenerate
>Smarmy, arrogant twat in PMQs who fails to answer anyone's questions just puts out poshboy quips
>Saw the privatisation of things that didn't need privatising
>In bed with the Saudis
>Wanted to intervene in Syria
>Defends Islam as a "religion of peace"
>Brought in same-sex marriage
>Foodbank epidemic
>IDS killer workfare program

He's a twat and so are you, can't wait until this pork-faced cunt goes. He's ran this country into the ground.
>>
>>78499096

He didn't shill for months. He only came out as Bremain pretty late to the show. Hell he is on record as having voted leave the last time.

>>78497742

I still don't see the north voting tory. Maybe Cameron could have got a few of them. But look at his apparent successors.

There's no point of Labour swinging back to nulabour. None at all.
>>
File: aKio6K.jpg (90 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
aKio6K.jpg
90 KB, 638x800
Wakey wakey
>>
>>78507259
lol
>>
Congrats Britain, I truly mean that with the utmost sincerity. You found your balls and left the EU, which won't make life easy for you in the short run but I think it will ultimately help you in the far future. At the very least, you don't need to take in any "refugees" that you don't want.
>>
>>78484434
He made a gamble to gain political power and he lost.

He deserved it.
>>
>>78484434

The Muslim invasion is not some minor event, it is the greatest threat to European nations since ... well the last Muslim invasion.

No politician who does not recognize this is great. They are traitors, insane or dumb as a brick.
>>
>>78505018

And you think his replacement will be any better? Or are you just going to sit and bitch til it is anyone but the tories?
>>
>>78507985

>which won't make life easy for you in the short run but I think it will ultimately help you in the far future.

Most of us understand this. We know Brexit doesn't fix everything over night. But now we know where the buck stops. Every decision taken now comes directly from No 10.

The campaigning from remain was pretty nasty at times, genrelly boiling down to 'lol you dumb poor-fuck just shut up and listen to your betters'. Really enjoying some of the tears this morning. And by the way, is this /pol/'s biggest ever victory? ZimZam was pretty fucking lulzy but this seems much bigger.
>>
File: 1462564189368.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
1462564189368.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>>78486205
>capable leader
>a cuck for the EU
>>
>>78509239
Preferably not the Tories, yeah. They're fake conservatives.
>>
>>78494108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
>>
File: ,800x800,075,f.jpg (85 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
,800x800,075,f.jpg
85 KB, 800x800
>>78484434
>Britain leaves the EU and Cameron resigns, both in the same day

Is anybody else's dick as hard as mine is right now?
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.