[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now is our time to strike coming off the hype from BREXIT I truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aus.png (46 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
aus.png
46 KB, 2000x1000
Now is our time to strike coming off the hype from BREXIT I truly think it is the best time for Australians to call for a referendum to leave the UN.
>>
>>78468966
Thoughts on JBS?
>>
>>78468966
>the UN

UN is nothing mate, to even compare it to the dictatorship that is the EU is disingenuous.
>>
>>78468966
>australia should just leave the planet desu
>>
>>78469479
The UN need to be dismantled.
It's because of them we have these fucking Muslims being forced on us.
>>
File: ubermensch.jpg (38 KB, 415x278) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.jpg
38 KB, 415x278
>>78469789
yeah let us piss away the UN and forget why it was founded in the first place.
>>
>>78470256
Just like the EU they use to have a purpose they use to mean something but just like the EU they have become corrupt.
>>
>>78469479
EU is subservient to UN bro
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=58LcEquiDPw
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>78470256
this fucking shabbos goy who rekons another world war would be a bad thing...

not an opportunity to purge all the shitskins...
>>
>>78470792
is that what you are honestly thinking? slaughter in the millions? destruction of entire civilisations, art, history?

why are you so eager to piss away all the good things that we've built?
>>
>>78471519
Destruction spurns creativity. How many technological achievements were made by the Nazi's during the course of WWII?
>>
>>78468966
>>78468966
Yeah nah listen fuck that lets just invade NZ with our airforce it's not like they can fight back
>>
>>78472055
>Destruction spurns creativity.
Creativity can be done without destruction. If there is a will, there is a way.
>>
The UK may not have managed to brexit from earth, but this is still good enough.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.