[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quebec sovereignty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Quebec.jpg (53 KB, 310x370) Image search: [Google]
Quebec.jpg
53 KB, 310x370
This is how it's going to end for Leave, right?
>>
>>78405118
Its going to end with 50.0000000000001% stay and kids will further be indoctrinated with "ever vote counts :^)"

The voting illusion will be used to further prevent upraising and revolutions, and the 50/50 statistic will keep people in fear that if they start an upraising it will not last due to opposition.
>>
>>78405805
Somebody screenshot this.
>>
>>78405118
SHUT UP
>>
>>78405118
I don't fucking understand how Canada even works, let alone an independent Quebec. Isn't Quebec like 1 city and then 99% ice? How would it work? Do they have farms or industry? Does any of Canada have farms or industry?

Canada is such a bullshit country.
>>
YES Quebecer here (i'm an oldfag, yes)

We got robbed. Fuck Canada
>>
I wrote a big essay on this. Not only was it so close, a ton of ballots were rejected because they weren't filled out right. Turns out most of them were to leave.
>>
«L'argent et le vote ethnique»
Parizeau knew it in 1995, and the jews still use the same tactics to this day
>>
>Remain wins by 1%
>1.86% invalid votes

C
>>
>>78410017
>>78410017
And the whole fuckng Commandite, and the old people getting basically threatened of not having their pension
>>
>>78408933
There are many countries with less land and population than Quebec.

I remember loads of buses in Toronto filling up with people heading out to Quebec to vote stay LOL
>>
>>78408933
They still want the Canadian dollar kek.

>>78409362
Except for this guy, apparently.
>>
File: pure coincidence.jpg (21 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.jpg
21 KB, 296x314
>>78405118
>that number of invalid votes
>>
>>78411060
Fuck off you dumb fucking cuck. Please import more fuckign sandniggers in case they fuckign shiv your worthless ass
>>
>>78405118
>Invalid votes just enough for remain to win
hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>78411442
>wait
>Yes was the one that won
>democracy
>>
>>78411223
Man, you really do fly off the handle easily.
>>
>>78408933
>Does any of Canada have farms or industry?
we have some of the best farmland, one of the biggest iron ore mining industry, and one of the biggest oil industries in the world fampaichi
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.