[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine the outrage if it had read "Make America Black Again"...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1466729154.png (617 KB, 1200x633) Image search: [Google]
1466729154.png
617 KB, 1200x633
Imagine the outrage if it had read "Make America Black Again"...
How is this even allowed?
Explain yourselves whiteys
>>
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>78384513
1st amendment. you can save up your landscaping money and pay for a sign that says "make american beaner again" if you wanted
>>
>america
>ever black
blackwashing lmao
>>
i'm not apologizing because some DNC paid shill decided to make a scene in Tennessee
>>
>>78384513
>make America black again

You mean 1.8 percent get to have slaves again?
Or when segregation appropriately existed?
>>
>>78384513
The country was a lot better when it was more White. Look at how shitty southern California has become in the areas where Whites have left. San Jose is a perfect microcosm. San Jose used to be the "safe, nice" city. Now its a shithole because its only like 30% White.
>>
Welcome to Tennessee, go lift some weights yankee doodle.
>>
File: 1466450260233.png (276 KB, 1312x888) Image search: [Google]
1466450260233.png
276 KB, 1312x888
>>
File: 1466070072566.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1466070072566.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>78386736
>creating a country right next to BeanerWorld (aka Mexico) and expecting your country to stay white
Look, it was either going to be a mixed country or a white & mexican country.
You could never have kept everyone out simply due to the location.
>>
>>78384513
ruse thread but just going to say that would be reversed. "Make America Black" it would say, and they'd media stream it and say "how diverse!"

this'll probably get bernie or hillary talking saying how we still have racism in the u.s. and you all need to do your part to abolish it any way you can. meaning "go attack white folk you liberal fucks".

If you put that up in California the whole block it was put on would of been burnt down for reason "Diversity" and that would be "OK" for the world. Apparently.
>>
>>78391239
>>78384513
Also my ID says 4 OP. So my post is for you, OP, you giant dick sucking faggot. my dick ain't gunna suck itself.
>>
File: AMERICARED.png (14 KB, 272x227) Image search: [Google]
AMERICARED.png
14 KB, 272x227
im up for this.
turn america upside down
scrape the shit off of it
give it back to the Indians
>>
White americans sacrificed everything for america. Niggers cause more problems then any group. Fuck you. Mawa hoe
>>
>>78388092
Nothing forced these progressives to come along and abandon all control of the border while paying illegals to exist

Birthright citizenship is not something universal, nor is handing out citizenships to foreigners or allowing permanent residency
>>
File: dOtEX7d.jpg (67 KB, 889x960) Image search: [Google]
dOtEX7d.jpg
67 KB, 889x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-d0yWVulm4
>>
>>78384513
>pushing the "Trump is rasciststsss meme"
>validating the "Trump is rasciststsss meme"

>thinking the white man, in the age of the nu-male, will be enough to carry Trump without help from minos

You'll regret things like this November. Promise.
>>
>Best, most prosperous period of Americas history was the late 40's, 50's and early 60's
>This was, coincidentally the period when America was Its whitest (nearly 90%; Blacks were historically 15-20% during the 1700's and 1800's)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.