[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT MEANS NOTHING FOR TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: EMPRAHT.png (640 KB, 601x792) Image search: [Google]
EMPRAHT.png
640 KB, 601x792
BRITBONGS AND BERNIEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH. BREXIT MEANS NOTHING TO EMPRAH TRUMP. HE WILL GUIDE US TO A GOLDEN AGE.

Come on, British politics mean shit to the standard US citizen. We already laugh at the UK daily.
>>
>>78378453
if you didn't care then you wouldn't make a thread about it
>>
File: 1466683503389.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466683503389.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>78378683
This, Trump wont win anyway. I agree with lots of what he says but he scares normies too much.
>>
We laugh at them because they're cucks. Uncucking themselves would boost our morale, too. I GIVE MY ENERGY TO LEAVE.
>>
>>78378453

Do not divide us

Sovereign Britain and a United States ruled by the god emperor stand together against the foreign hordes

The sun never sets!
>>
>>78379492
I hate it whenever you fucks compare the great and glorious God-Emperor of Mankind to fucking Trump.
>>
>>78379052
>I agree with lots of what he says
What do you agree with?
>>
>>78381604
That less jobs should be exported to China and other shitholes. And that America should be stricter on who enters the country, Muslims and Mexicans mostly.
>>
>>78382525
How are you going to determine who's a Muslim and who isn't?
>>
>>78383094
I agree that it would be difficult to tell but a ban being in place would surely discourage the vast majority from attempting entry.
>>
>>78378453
Fuck you nigger, brexit!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.