[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does "le dilbert man" explain Trump's butt-shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
Go on. I'm waiting.
>>
>>78377612
Historically, if one party has a candidate who gets the magic number ahead of the end of the primary season, they poll numbers dump until the beginning of the GE campaign.

Trump's waning poll numbers are expected. We won't have accurately reflective polling until September at the earliest.
>>
>>78377612
Poll numbers now mean almost nothing for what they'll look like in November.

That said, Trump would be an absolutely abysmal president, so let's hope they stay where they are.
>>
>>78378433
Fuck off, shill.
>>
Polls have used +10% Democrats over Republicans the last week or so when before they were +2-3% max

pretty bullshit move by the media imo. Trump and Hillary would be tied if they used the old methods.
>>
File: trump btfo.png (77 KB, 903x555) Image search: [Google]
trump btfo.png
77 KB, 903x555
/pol/ is absolutely fucking delusional. We are about 4 months out now and they're still saying "they don't matter." These are dog shit numbers and he needs to get fucking going.
>>
File: a-time-to-kill.jpg (76 KB, 612x396) Image search: [Google]
a-time-to-kill.jpg
76 KB, 612x396
>>78379058
>virtual tie in battleground states
>>
>>78379058
Sanders couldn't debate out of a paper bag. When Clinton goes in the Lion's Den vs the Don, then Trump will definitely come out as the champion. Clinton has too much dirt on her title, and that will be her bane.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzOTQyMDgzMDg0.jpg (88 KB, 620x902) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzOTQyMDgzMDg0.jpg
88 KB, 620x902
>>78377612
Trump is going to crush the cuck queen, and you are going to cry like a woman. I can't wait to see all you fucking faggots scream and cry for your mothers when he wins.
>>
File: cia-plane.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cia-plane.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>78380533
Bane?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>78380955
I just can't wait for /pol/ to be wrong.

Again.

Like usual.

Right Ron?
>>
File: sa.jpg (63 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
63 KB, 600x393
>>78377612
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.