[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the whole world basically saying "fuck you" to Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (154 KB, 543x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 543x566
Is the whole world basically saying "fuck you" to Germany?
>>
>>78376820
yeah, so they tip over the edge and btfo dem mudslimes
>>
Pretty much
>>
>germany

you seem a gullible goy to me.

Judeo-masonic pluto-kikes are running this EU shit from the times of Napoleon.
>>
More like go get fucked New World Order cunts.
>>
>>78376820
>Implying its us
>implying its not our masters who just so happen to be your masters
>>
We're saying "fuck you" to the German establishment. We hope the good decent people of Germany will wake up.
>>
>>78376820
Not Germany, but who controls it.
>>
The germans are based people and I love them. They are being used just as much as the rest of the EU. Hopefully our german allies escape their slavers as well.
>>
>>78382451
The only option that is left
>>
File: maki aura.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maki aura.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>78380407
This
Fuck that Merkel
Literally worse than Hitler
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.