[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be nationalist and libertarian at the same time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1347989225319.jpg (10 KB, 188x220) Image search: [Google]
1347989225319.jpg
10 KB, 188x220
Is it possible to be nationalist and libertarian at the same time?
>>
>>78376099
It's 2016 lad
You can be asexual genderfluid leftist pro-EU antifascist...
>>
Code for "I don't want the government to do anything but keep brown people out"
>>
>>78381596
Sounds breddy gud really
>>
>>78376099
Mollymeme seems to be both right now
>>
>>78381830
I want the government to prevent degeneracy, obesity, and greed on top of Browns
>>
>>78382011
Sounding closer to NatSoc.
>>
>>78382011
These are all easily done with one simple solution: taking away women's right to vote.
>>
>>78376099
not really. Nationalism sort of implies a strong government. It's not quite the same as patriotism, which is just "I like my country." Nationalism means the government of a country is aligned with its culture; more importantly, the country's culture is clear and undiluted. The result is that the State can leverage the support of its people to accomplish feats greater than the free market could on its own, such as interstate highways, space travel, wildlife preservation, wars, etc.
>>
File: Thor_I_like_it.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Thor_I_like_it.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>78381596
>>
>>78376099
Yes it's possible
In fact you must be if libertarianism should ever be implemented. As long as other countries don't do the same, you must be nationalist to protect the liberties.
Libertarianism is kind of an ambiguous ideology that either works if everyone does it, or works if you set up specific parameters that nobody is allowed to break.
>>
>>78376099
absolutely OP.
No contradictions, really.
This is no question of government, it is how do the people want to run themselves.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (43 KB, 1270x396) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
43 KB, 1270x396
>>78376099
some online test told me I am one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.