[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not going to explain this well but when has that ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hWN0dZsPVjkTcMC.jpg (88 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
hWN0dZsPVjkTcMC.jpg
88 KB, 500x533
I'm not going to explain this well but when has that ever stopped anyone?

Before coming to 4chan I started off on 9gag (years ago now, when it was sort of new and big). One thing I noticed and I've noticed it again now since the facebook page 'Classical Memes' has had a large surge of new followers is that the sense of humour of some South Americans, Filipinos, them sorta brown people, is just off.

I get different cultures, races, have different idiosyncrasies but the jokes I've noticed from some of the followers of these pages is it's robotic almost, there isn't that creativity behind the humour like there is with other cultures and races.

Of course I'm generalising and I get that a lot of people on those sort of meme pages (or whatever) are all politically correct but, when I viewed 9gag, it was slightly before the onslaught of SJWs.

Anyone else notice this or anything similar?
>>
Anglos (less so North Americans) have the best and most developed sense of humour on this planet.

Case closed.
>>
>9fag
just gtfo newfag
>>
>>78370379
I partly got into 4chan because of the trolling that used to be done against 9gag (I only looked at it because I had a 'mate' that used to post stuff from it and I was after 'funny things').

>what really got me into this site was the Nazism
>search pictures of the third reich
>see a 4chan archive
>"home"

>>78369931
What's the reason for the lack of a well developed humour in other cultures, though?
>>
>>78368118
Asiatic cultures punish standing out.
>>
>>78370379
>reading comprehension
Well cucked, Sweden.
>>
>>78372941
But so too do Anglo countries, tall poppy syndrome etc.

I get what you're saying, though, and it's a valid point.
>>
>>78369931
Done forget that Jews are hilarious also

you gotta hand it to them, they are funnier than germans
>>
>>78374772
Pretty sure there was more laughter outside the chambers than inside.
>>
File: 1374487141551.gif (999 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1374487141551.gif
999 KB, 280x210
>>78377221
>>
>>78377221
And now the tables have turned.
>>
>>78374772
>funnier than Germans
Kinda setting the bar low there ...
>>
You're autism is off the charts
>>
>>78378831
Go on.
>>
>>78377221
German humor is just so incredibly fucking dry, and therefore better than all other humor. It's next level stuff.
>>
>>78383093
I think this is a big issue with German humour. It's very blink and you'll miss it. Not showy or obvious at all.

The humour from Germans I've seen is fantastic stuff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.