[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google completely degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: SomethingWrong.jpg (1 MB, 1920x939) Image search: [Google]
SomethingWrong.jpg
1 MB, 1920x939
Anyone notice something wrong with this fucking picture?
>>
The black guy isn't stealing the bike
>>
>>78368354

While you're correct, that's not what I'm referring to.
>>
>>78368536
There's black people at a library?
>>
>>78368111
I just noticed it

subtle, specially when you compare it to Google's ways to push that shit
>>
>>78368111
There's a LGBT thing on the minimap?
>>
File: NotEvenHidingIt.jpg (107 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
NotEvenHidingIt.jpg
107 KB, 500x488
>>78368800

Subtle? They fucking turned the icon, representing you/me/whoever's using it (aka YOU are here) and made it a flaming faggot.
>>
>>78369027
Hey, rainbows were cool before faggots hijacked it. Just try enjoying all the hues without the extra meaning, goym
>>
>>78368111
>>78369027
>#prideforeeveryone when you mouse over it
JUST
>>
File: nothing_to_see.jpg (294 KB, 1920x939) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_see.jpg
294 KB, 1920x939
>>78368111
Anon you must be one of those crazy trump supporting racists, I don't see anything wrong with this picture.
>>
File: LiberalBrainwashing.jpg (257 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
LiberalBrainwashing.jpg
257 KB, 900x1200
>>78368660

There'a a faggot crossing his legs and a bum. $100 that homo's been blown in the bathroom and the bum has taken a bird bath in there. That's exactly where the google map automatically defaults to as a location - one of the most degenerate areas on the planet - Santa Monica.

I just don't understand their agenda, why are they being so political? This idea that they're on the "right" side of history is real.
>>
File: Degeneracyforeveryone.jpg (87 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracyforeveryone.jpg
87 KB, 500x356
>>78369671

I would, except pic related
>>
File: JewTrans.png (254 KB, 532x468) Image search: [Google]
JewTrans.png
254 KB, 532x468
>>78369946

It's been released and is showing up everywhere
>>
>>78370479

Now that I look at it closer, incidentally the default placement of this map on my resolution puts the homo right on Compton ave in Watts - probably the least tolerant place in the country of faggots.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.