[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian Thread conversion edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: starcrescent.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
starcrescent.png
11 KB, 500x500
Is it possible to convert an Islamist?
Has anyone ever tried? Any luck?
They seem to have respect for religion in general. At least they claim to. Any tips? They arent going away so i may as well try to form some kind of plan to pluck a few from their herd.

How about JW's?
They are dedicated to God and are evangelism champions of the world as of recent, they just have a changed bible and a warped view of Christ.

Theres a JW ive been having conversation with on my doorstep for about a year now. I think im gonna try converting him.
>>
>>78351317
The JW is trying to convert you my man
>>
File: nope2.png (124 KB, 328x480) Image search: [Google]
nope2.png
124 KB, 328x480
>>78351317
Due to Taqiyya, no conversion by a Mohammedian can ever be trusted.
>>
>>78351505
I know it, its what they do.

Two can play that one sir
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 728x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 728x713
Jesus Christ not this idea thread again

Why would you even want to convert Muslims (assuming you somehow could)? The average Muslim is a
>brown/black
>anger and violence issues
>homosexual tendencies
>low impulse control
>low IQ
>Inbred
>and just aren't pleasant to look at or talk with

It really makes me wonder about you Christians and your religion of sand
>>
>>78351945
Intellectual honesty

brown/black
>homosexual tendencies
>low impulse control
>low IQ
>Inbred

Self proclaimed Christians have also been all of the above.
>>
>>78352274
>Self proclaimed Christians have also been all of the above

Honestly don't try to twist things with half truths

Christians were never inbred on the scale that Muslims were and are.

Christians (atleast the white ones) are no longer violent in the west. And the vast majority of Christians haven't been violent for quite some time

These two problems are huge. The fact that second generation Arabs who are born to non practising Muslim parents in the west. Go on to become more extreme then their pairents were.

The fact that you Christians feel similar to them, feel close to them really disgusts me.
>>
>>78353049
Inbred christians
>all the royal families KEK

>Islam being violent is a problem
>Christians not being violent is a problem

U wot?

The only thing that seperates Islam from Christianity is Muhammad and thier view on Christ. We worship the same God.
>>
>>78351945

>homosexual and homophobic tendencies
>low impulse control
>low IQ / easily manipulated
>Inbred

The guys are born right-wing religious conservatives! They'll fit right in!
>>
>>78355016

Its funny how Christianity is only attributed to the right now dont you agree?
Why is that?

Oh yeah its because we frown on buttsex and degeneracy
>>
this site has a ton of good resources: http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/index.html
>>
>>78356382
Thank you. I have a quran but this should help too. I got it so i could better understand what i was up against. Know your enemy type thing.
>>
>>78351317
Remember, our side is not allowed to be seen as impolite, and their side is allowed to kill anyone who talks about converting.
>>
>>78357103
Why would you want to convert a Muslim, especially when Jesus told his disciples to go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
>>
>>78351604

If they don't cut their sons they're probably okay.

It's nice that Jews and Muslims make such a big deal about genital manipulation, makes them easy to identify (in a country not cucked by the kikes).
>>
>>78351317
I converted a black woman from the Bahamas from Islam to Christianity by accident. I was just talking about Jesus, she asked questions, and I explained, and she now practices in her heart until she can leave her community and safely practice.
>>
File: Dontalwaysdowhatyouretold.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dontalwaysdowhatyouretold.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
>>78351317
Semitic religions are social control mechanism poison for humanity.

We all believe in God, but are sworn enemies because we believe in God a little bit differently.

Buddhist or Hindi? No problem because we don't know what the fuck they're on about.

You're Christian and I'm Muslim? Die!

Even though we believe in the same God.
JUST!
>>
>>78357974
Right. Lets look at context and who he was talking to and in what period of time.

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

We arent supposed to see sin and turn a blind eye to our sinful brothers
>>
>>78357974
i guess you mean:
>Jesus sent out these twelve, instructing them as follows: “Do not go to Gentile regions and do not enter any Samaritan town. Go instead to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 10:5-6)
but then later on in the same book:
>Then Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:18-19)
>all nations
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.