[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have failed him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: WW2 vet for Brexit.png (693 KB, 665x1099) Image search: [Google]
WW2 vet for Brexit.png
693 KB, 665x1099
We have failed him.
>>
File: 1464018425133.png (89 KB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
1464018425133.png
89 KB, 261x238
>>78350496
>>
Not at all. They buried him, and we made sure the world was one he wouldn't want to live in anymore.

Welcome to the multicultural world, where nationalism is a dying corpse, gasping out it's last "Brexits" and "MAGAs" before collapsing into an open grave.

It's the future we chose. Accept the inevitable.
>>
The only thing I regret is only being able to see the constant downfall of the western world, but most likely won't be around to see the definite collapse
>>
At least we still have our guns Hans. Guns.
>>
>>78353294
Why does there have to be a collapse?
>>
>>78350496
At least he won't be around for the shit show.
>>
>>78350496
you didnt fail him, you gave him one last fighting chance. you did good today britian
>>
>>78350496
Last act was to tick the box, Boxes need crossed to be legit, Old man done fucked up
>>
>>78351648
I didn't choose this shit.
>>
>>78353915
Read Ilana Mercer's Into The Cannibal's Pot.
>>
>His vote was valid

Thousands of dead oldmen votes for remain coming in
>>
0 votes counted you nigger
>>
>>78353915
>Why does there have to be a collapse?
Because... actually this is a good question
>>
>>78351648
0.02 dollars were put into your account
>>
>>78350496
what HE thought he was fighting for matters little, he actually fought for the idea hes trying to 'leave'
>>
>>78353915
Why do you think there won't be one?
No empire has lasted forever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.