[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> designated human killing machines that shoot lead shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (223 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 500x445
> designated human killing machines that shoot lead shouldn't be regulated

> conservashits
>>
They should be free for everyone to own regardless of age or mental capacity.
What can go wrong, I am responsible gun owners o everyone must be.
>>
>>78345064
They only shoot lead at what ever a person holding one aims at and pulls the trigger, the fault lies soley upon the operator at the time the trigger is pulled.
>>
>>78345064
>mom i posted it again
It's like you people want the government to forcibly shit down your neck. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>78345064
>they're not already regulated

Liberals continue to deny reality.
>>
>>78345064
>blaming a machine for misuse by humans
Libtards
>>
>>78345064
>"we should use a terrorist attack to abolish the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens :^)"

>shitlibs
>>
This is now a OH MY GOD J.C. A BOMB thread.
>>
>>78346474
>>
>>78346524
/gif/
>>
>>78346524
One more try. /s4s/
>>
>>78345064
ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T
>>
>>78346524
sci
>>
>>78345064
trv
>>
>>78345064
>but muh 200 year old book contains a sentence about it
the fuck outta here
>>
>>78345064
>designated human killing machines

That's not how you spell Self-Defense Tool or Hunting Tool.

Also, if you don't like being American so much why don't you leave? Fucking freedom-hating non-American faggot.
>>
File: 1465851928160.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1465851928160.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
>50.000 years of the existence of white Europeans
>Spend atleast 48.000 years of those savagely murdering, raping, plundering, pillaging in an inner struggle for power
>Christianity comes along and is able to slow it down quite a bit
>Oh wait no, more wars for another 1800 years
>Industrial age, enlightened age etc comes along, society for the first time ever people are able to live up to 3 times as good as they did before
>Wait no political differences, let's kill eachother again
>Post war times, wealth grows tremendously all over the world
>Wait no cold war, Russians are going to bomb us all better fight eachother all across the world
>Fastforward to today, abundance of wealth and resources, the technological age and an entire generation of youth that grew up without war has created a generation of supersocial millenial consumerists that spend more time watching Netflix series than read a book
>OP seriously fucking thinks that nothing will ever happen that would require guns to solve
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.