[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reeeeeemain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
52% of UK are fucking normies
>>
>>78344361
>52% of UK are fucking normies
its so fucking depressing.. you People will never have such referendum again in your life time,

Austrian election failed
UK referendum failed
upcomming Dutch election, Geert Wilders fails
>>
I cannot understand voting away your democracy. Very sad indeed.
>>
>>78345215
They didn't see the communism yet. Let them have it.
>>
>>78344361
L
E
L
>>
>>78344361
saw so many britfags talking BIG shit the past week lol you deserve it
>>
>>78345407
This, fellow Janusz.
Fuck the West.
>>
>>78344361
Watch the EU undo all the things they promised Britain during Brexit and then laugh at the country.
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>78344361
DURRRR NORMIES DURRR
Anyone that posts the Reeeeee shit deserves to lose everything they care about.
Normies rule the world. What, did you think your advanced anime masturbation skills meant you had a foothold in the real world?
>>
>>78344361
>opinion poll
you britcucks really think your rulers would allow this referendum if they weren't going to make a show of democracy with some drama and then leave the EU? get fucking real. don't try to act overjoyed when brexit succeeds either or pretend that it's some kind of patriotic ordeal.
>you are the normie
>>
>>78346738
Well that spongebob macro really convinced me of your maturity and insight anon.
>>
fuck the crown
>>
>>78347108
Its not a statement of maturity, its one of frustration.
Would you prefer it in the form of muslim dick britcuck?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.