[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Letting in the Barbarians.jpg (101 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
Letting in the Barbarians.jpg
101 KB, 640x437
what did they mean by this?
>>
I think they mean to destroy european nations.
>>
just look at all those women and children
>>
>>78338001
yes, but who is "they" in this instance? what is their identity?
>>
File: 1466506921871s.jpg (2 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
1466506921871s.jpg
2 KB, 104x125
>>78338220
not sure
>>
File: SS Rape.jpg (627 KB, 3500x2099) Image search: [Google]
SS Rape.jpg
627 KB, 3500x2099
>>78337718
FICKI
I
C
K
I
>>
>>78337718
Didn't some big Jewish journalist admit this week that the Zionists caused the war in Syria so they could depopulate the middle east and force everyone into Europe.

He said it was "revenge for the Holocaust"

Just shows you the Jews have no respect even for the people who fought for them UK/France mostly I'm talking about.
>>
>>78337718
"we're coming for your white bitches" -Every one of them
>>
>>78338465
God that sight literally breaks my heart for Europe.

Africa and the Middle East are emptying to head to Europe.

You Europeans really have no hope. Competly disarmed, no army and politicians who want more and more of them to come.
>>
Why is /pol/ angry about this? It's only the result of Western imperialism. You're reaping what you sow.
>>
>>78340529
they'd be doing it even if no europeans had ever set foot in africa.

they're being told that they get free money if they go to europe.
>>
Waiting in line as benefits tourists just like Disney world

>>78340529
>look at them , they're the settler colony now.
>>
>>78337718

Ask us again on june 30th when dodgy dave will have to answer whether or not he knew about the meeting.
>>
>>78340529
>West
>Empire

Only Empire left is the USA.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.