[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlV b--iaJZg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Zara Larshit.png (829 KB, 946x843) Image search: [Google]
Zara Larshit.png
829 KB, 946x843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlVb--iaJZg
>>
If these women don't want get married and have children, I don't care. Let their bloodlines end - they're Cleary diseased.
>>
>>78335021
The problem is that Larshit is enough popular to be an influence for other women, especially the young ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7WO54OJ9fY
>>
File: nervous ralf.jpg (22 KB, 309x346) Image search: [Google]
nervous ralf.jpg
22 KB, 309x346
>used to troll feminist blogs by pretending to hate men 10 years ago
>doesnt work anymore because they're all unironic misandrists now adays
>>
>>78335615
Bad days for parodies and satires.
>>
I generally agree with what the creator of the video is saying but I couldn't get past the forced woman sassiness thing

Maybe these antifeminist women could try a little less hard?
>>
>>78334839
Why all those antiSJW critique channels have animal personas? Are they trying to normalize furries like they did with faggots?
>>
File: theguardian6.png (84 KB, 1306x431) Image search: [Google]
theguardian6.png
84 KB, 1306x431
>>
File: theguardian5.jpg (64 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
theguardian5.jpg
64 KB, 599x510
>>78336427
>>
I don't care if they hate men. But good luck trying to accomplish anything without the help of one.
>>
>>78336729
They don't need men anymore, they have 'the state' and the rest of the government working for them.
>>
>>78336239
Because it's a segment of /pol/ that is just as cancerous as SJWs, just look at 'people' like 'Milo'

I just looked up some other videos from this girl and she turns out to be some trumpfag, anti feminist, beta orbiter donation beggar, cuck meme spouting /pol/tard archetype, guess that explains why her shit sounds so pandering and forced
>>
I know the owner of Fuse, he's pretty chill and red pilled. He doesnt like millenials just as much as we do
>>
Sugar tits' accent is so great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.