[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police called as woman hands PEN to EU referendum voters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pen-682745.jpg (43 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
pen-682745.jpg
43 KB, 590x350
>Fucking europoors and there rigged election

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/682745/usepens-vote-rigg-EU-Brexit-referendum-polling-booth-station
>>
This is a disgrace, they should lock her up and throw away the key.
>>
hey now, we have ours rigged as well
>>
>>78329316

Now now, this woman could have hidden a message and a bribe within this delivery device (the pen). It is a threat to democracy to not use the state sanctioned writing device.
>>
>>78329316
>>
>>78329316
Is anyone here honestly surprised?
>>
File: 03-BICcristal2008-03-26.jpg (341 KB, 2512x1682) Image search: [Google]
03-BICcristal2008-03-26.jpg
341 KB, 2512x1682
>>78329316
what the flying fuck is a PEN
i assume not pic related?
>>
Ban Assault Pens
>>
Ticking the remain box should have triggered a small explosive charge embedded in the body of the pen.
>>
>>78330781
no, it is pic related. she was handing out pens because shes afraid they're gonna erase the votes made with the provided pencils. clearly, she had to be stopped.
>>
>>78331084
WAIT THEY FUCKING VOTE WITH PENCILS? ARE THEY FUCKING RETARDED? WTF
>>
>>78331576

Not only are the voting with pencils, they will be thrown in the dock if they use pens.

Apparently MinTru has a surplus of erasers and not enough image scanners with Photoshop built in.
>>
File: Use the Pen, Nigel.jpg (219 KB, 2000x1162) Image search: [Google]
Use the Pen, Nigel.jpg
219 KB, 2000x1162
>>
>>78331576

You can change your mind before you but your vote in the ballot.

That's the idea, anyway. Legally, the vote is not counted until it's in the box.

>>78329316
I hate shit like this. They call the police just in case she was breaking the law.
>>
>>78329316

Female policeman admitting no laws were broken but still using the tone of a reprimand. They always make the worst cops, the men are more than happy to drop an issue and move on but the women need to have the person respect their authoritah
>>
the powers that be couldn't simply re-print your voting slip and recast it however they wish. No, they have to rub it out and very obviously change it.

Ha.
>>
The sword is mightier than the pen is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.