[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Centerists of /pol/, what makes you lean to center instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maus nigra.jpg (73 KB, 555x370) Image search: [Google]
maus nigra.jpg
73 KB, 555x370
Centerists of /pol/, what makes you lean to center instead of left or right?

For me, it's my belief that multiculturalism doesn't work if the Islamic culture is in the mix. I also hate Muslims with a deep passion. Other than that I lean more to left than right.
>>
>>78323317

>leaning center
>>
I like guns but I also like fag marriage.
>>
>>78323317
Balance and being able to see both point of views and why they are relevant is important to me.
>>
>>78323583
This semantic obstruction works in a political sense.

Source: studied 6 semesters of English literature in university, took 4 units of political lexicon.
>>
>>78323317
Take away power from the jew controlled state to protect our holy mother the church
>>
>>78324227
That makes you far-right bud. And a crazy one at that.

>wanting to be the Christian Saudi Arabia
>>
>>78323317
I'm a centerist in a lot of ways. I think trannies are mentally ill and should receive treatment, but have no problem with gays. I think self-defense is important and want to maintain the rights of civilians to own small arms and rifles/shotguns for hunting, but see no reason for civilians to own assault rifles or high-capacity magazines. Then there are some left wing ideas I am fully behind, like green energy, and some right wing ideas I am fully behind, like giving illegal immigrants and Muslims the dick.

Extremists, whether left or right wing, are idiots. Moderate is the only sensible position to take.
>>
>>78325591
This pretty much
>>
>>78323317
Because both hippies and /pol/ are wrong about literally everything and just want to feel empowered toward their utopia instead of actually running shit.

Extreme ideologies are for underaged and underbrained people who have never had to be in charge of anything or worry about the consequences if their glorious plans fail or don't work as expected.
>>
>>78325591
>Extremists, whether left or right wing, are idiots. Moderate is the only sensible position to take

I agree
>>
For me, the problem with the label "centrist" is that there is as many ways to be centrist as there are centrists. You could call someone a centrist if they are pro-gun but pro-union or vice versa.

For me, it's less about a mix of extremes than it is avoiding extremes altogether. Mostly, ideological positions are unempirical and people who believe them never see when their premises are undermined.

So, it's not that I'm for banning all guns but for banning all Muslims and then some right wing thing to compensate for it. It's that I'm for sensible gun reform and for smarter limits on extremists.

I could list some stupid things too that leftists believe in that undermine some of their own alleged values. For example, they are all worried about global warming but are against nuclear power. This tells me they are more in love with a pure ideal of the past than actually solving global warming.

They worry about unfair impacts on minorities but then worry about mass incarceration. Who are the victims of 90+% of black criminals? Other blacks. This reveals that they are more concerned about saying fuck you to the system than about racial justice.

You can read hear ad nauseam about liberal hypocrisy on gays and muslims. Which reveals that they are just antisocial and are mad at dad.

And that may stir everyone into a tizzy but the right does it too because they are just as likely to reject evidence that doesn't conform to their worldview. In the case of /pol/ that would be that Jews did it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.