[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/p olitics/john-lewis-sit-i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Clp0QbzWMAAx2wc.jpg-large.jpg (215 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Clp0QbzWMAAx2wc.jpg-large.jpg
215 KB, 2000x1000
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/john-lewis-sit-in-gun-violence/index.html

>Washington (CNN)Democrats decided to end their day-long sit-in protest on the House floor over gun control Thursday.
What happened to #NoBillNoBreak ?
>>
>>78318198
It ended.
>>
Had to charge up their phones.
>>
>>78318198
Literally niggers, old white woman, and white male cuckolds. Democrats are pathetic.
>>
>>78318198
Kuato there, at the podium, had to go back to mars.
>>
>>78318198
Wow a full fucking day what a statement
>>
>>78318198
They ran out of fried chicken.
>>
Typical democrat backbone.
>>
File: Capture.png (66 KB, 180x149) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66 KB, 180x149
>>78318198
Whos this lemon faced nigger
>>
>>78318198
Just a failed fundraising ploy.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 435x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 435x640
Did they accomplish anything?
>>
>>78318198
They stopped getting likes
>>
>>78318198
Let's not do any sit ins for all the other instances of gun violence, but hey election season is coming up and we need brownie points
>>
>>78321036
They slandered the legacy of civil rights sit-ins, stuffed their faces with donuts on the taxpayer dime, and got their voting block foaming at the mouth over nothing again.
>>
>>78318198

They realized how retarded they were and finally decided to adopt more conservative values
>>
>>78320992
Cranky Kong.
>>
>>78321036
fundraising

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-fundraising-off-of-house-sit-in-for-more-gun-control/article/2594698
>>
>>78320992
cummings from maryland
>>
>>78321396
I cannot believe they actually had the audacity to say this was the new Civil Rights movement.
This isn't gaining right for anyone, it's trying to infringe on and remove them from every American.
People like MLK would have a conniption if they heard shit like this.
Not a single thing was achieved yesterday. Not a single mind was changed. The only thing that happened was a waste of time and a display that both parties (But especially the Democrats) desperately need to collapse.
>>
>>78318198

They decided to take a break.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.