[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the UK brexits should US follow suit and leave the UN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1329885253018.png (324 KB, 620x522) Image search: [Google]
1329885253018.png
324 KB, 620x522
If the UK brexits should US follow suit and leave the UN?
>>
>>78317404
The UN would collapse without our dosh, we pretty much fund the whole fucking thing.
>>
The US is the UN.
>>
The UN has no ability to fuck up US policies or affect US laws, except by whining enough for US politicians to follow. The US can fucking veto absolutely anything the UN does. And the US can pretty much halt any smaller initiative by saying "no, we won't pay for it".
>>
No, but we should start kicking people out of it
>>
>>78317404
>>
File: 1465837870507.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465837870507.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>78317404
>implying the un actually does anything
>>
Unlike the EU, the UN has no actual power.
>>
>>78317561
This is a good reason for leaving. It's just a fund for globalist aspirations.
>>
>>78318059
>EU
>Power

>EU: I-I-If you leave...w-we'll be f-forced to impose t-t-t-tariffs...
>Britainstan: Fook off m8
>EU: h-haha, just kidding, pls don't l-l-leave
>>
>>78317404
If the UN read their own charter they would see that Syria is where they should be between IS on one side and Assad on the other, not sitting on their ass in New York. The US should withdraw, defund and show those mostly women to the front door.
>>
>>78317404
>Leave the UN
But you wouldn't have excuses to attack third world countries anymore
>>
>>78318619
Not all americans support the wars. pls stop hating us for what our rulers do
>>
>>78318619
oh france you're usually right there with us picking up some crumbs...
>>
>>78319085
Yeah but our playground is our former African colonies.
Ever wondered why you never go there? It belongs to us
>>
>>78318619
Yup, why the fuck would we leave when it helps the people that really matter (not the plebeians)
>>
>>78317404
That'd be dumb, the UN has no power of us and we have a whole lot of power over it.
>>
>>78319243
Yeah, I've been to Morocco and the French were all over Africa back in the day.

Anyway, how is France? Been twenty years since I've visited and am sooooo glad I did it then.
>>
>>78317668
>The UN has no ability to fuck up US policies or affect US laws, except by whining enough for US politicians to follow.
they have been trying very hard to do so for a few decades.

ever heard of Texas vs medillin ?
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/06-984.pdf

the bush tried to force the UN standard on a convicted murder so we obey UN "international law" without the ratification form congress, we should definitely drop the UN
>>
File: image.jpg (516 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516 KB, 1280x720
>>78318619

Buddy, we've been doing that since before the UN
>>
>>78317596

This. It would be more like Germany leaving the EU.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.