[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cinema Theory Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458858239485.jpg (593 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1458858239485.jpg
593 KB, 900x1273
ITT we speculate on what's actually happening here

>shooter and police had practised the shooting beforehand
>original plan was to show how inneffective the german police are at defending it's citizens from a mass shooter
>today the shooter forgot to use live ammo
>press releases figures of 25 injured from shootig before it's over
>survivors will disagree with narrative
>change the story from shooter to police hurting people
>police injuring 25 civilians was the backup plan
>intentionally use tear gas to hurt the civilians
>highlight """""""police brutality""""""
>either way portray police as not caring about the citizens
>say it's a problem everywhere
>US
>Germany
>etc
>EU says police require more regulation to protect the citizens, and a caring government to guide the police
>uses this event as a catalyst to introduce and roll out the EU Police Force
>precursor to the EU Army
>one step closer to a one world government
Am I just being paranoid or does this shit seem a little too spooky? Remember they were already going to talk about a possible EU army after Brexit, right?
>>
my theory is that there are loads dead and there's a news blackout until the brexit poll closes
>>
>>78301092
>today the shooter forgot to use live ammo
>Am I just being paranoid or does this shit seem a little too spooky?

No, you are just retarded and make things up as you go. Open a window for once or go for a walk.

Either way, it shows that the many people in the cinema would be dead with a live gun and nobody could have prevented it. A terror attack could happen anywhere, anytime and it´s not like that there aren´t enough guns here.
>>
>>78301245
that's true, it would crush the remain camp.

>>78301408
>A terror attack could happen anywhere, anytime and it´s not like that there aren´t enough guns here.
but then why push for gun legislation, if you recognize that terror can happen anywhere anyway? Shouldn't the public be allowed to defend themselves when they need to?
>>
>>78301092
>Shadman
>>
>a maniac decided to shoot people in a closed place
>go to movie theater
>kills people

Muh conspiracy
>>
>>78301722
yeah but that's not what happened m8

>>78301709
it's the only german police image I have, sorry
>>
>>78301092
>EU police force
No constitution allows that
>>
>>78301092
Reports here in NYC are that the number of people the "shooter" injured is "0"... what "injuries"?
>>
>>78301606

>Shouldn't the public be allowed to defend themselves when they need to?

Our left people say no, that all power should be by the state. I´m pro gun, but we would get the same problems you have in the US. Basically nigger/muslim subhumans shooting up everything, while the whites bahave and suffer.

We should take the swiss gun law model, where every swiss citizen can get a gun. He can´t get a gun, if he is from certain countries (like algeria, morrocco and so on).

A good model in germany would be: be over 20yo, be born in germany and have german and don´t be a muslim. That way, everything would be safe. But who would agree to the "anti muslim" part?
>>
>>78303308
>swiss gun law model, where every swiss citizen can get a gun. He can´t get a gun, if he is from certain countries (like algeria, morrocco and so on).
shit I wish I could move to Switzerland. I have family over in Austria, but I don't think that's enough for swiss immigration
>>
>>78301092
>shadshit
>>78301930
Kill yourself for having any of Shad's images saved on your computer.
>>
>>78301092
There's a lot of disinformation campaigns going on simultaneously.

Have you read the Jeffrey Lash stories?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/23/jeffrey-alan-lash-firearms-spy

>He spent lavishly to build up an arsenal of 1,200 firearms, six and half tons of ammunition and explosive-making materials, which he piled high in every room of the small condominium he shared with his fiancee in a well-heeled hillside enclave high above the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles.

https://gma.yahoo.com/family-plans-destroy-stockpile-inherited-guns-ammo-worth-232706532--abc-news-topstories.html

>Family members set to inherit a stockpile of guns and ammunition, worth millions of dollars, plan to destroy the weapons "to send a message," their attorney Daniel Brookman told ABC News today.

>"They want these instruments of death to be destroyed," Brookman said. "They don’t want these weapons out on the street."

>Jeffrey A. Lash, of Pacific Palisades, California, died last summer of natural causes, but left behind a stockpile of more than 1,500 guns, 6.5 tons of ammunition and nearly $250,000 in cash, according to local ABC-owned station KABC-TV. All of the purchases were legally made, KABC reported.

>The reason Lash amassed such a collection remains a complete mystery.

>Lash did not leave behind a will, so his first cousins and closest relatives are set to inherit the stockpile, according to Brookman, although the inheritance is still in litigation.

>The family members are taking a firm stand in deciding that they want nothing to do with the weapons, or the millions of dollars they could earn from selling them, Brookman explained.

>"They don't want them to contribute to the carnage," he said. "Especially in light of San Bernardino and Orlando, as ordinary citizens they feel like a stand should be taken."

>He added: "The relatives are wanting to send a message not just to the nation at large, but also to our elected leaders."
>>
Seriously look into why the fuck they were reporting that the gunman hadn't even injured a single person during the "attack" ... why do they always make huge fuck ups like this during false flags?
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3172296/It-s-worse-Twilight-Zone-movie-Decomposing-body-car-hidden-5M-gun-arsenal-missing-mother-two-believed-dead-man-alien-secret-agent-sent-save-human-race.html

>An investigation into the death of a California weapons hoarder whose decomposing body was found in a car last week has taken a bizarre turn as it emerged that the man's fiancee believed he was a part-human, part-alien creature who was sent to earth to save humanity while working as a secret agent.

>The remains of 60-year-old Jeffrey Alan Lash were discovered last Friday in a parked vehicle on Palisades Drive in the Pacific Palisades.

>When Los Angeles police searched the home of Lash's fiancee, Catherine Nebron, they came upon more than 1,200 firearms valued at nearly $5million and more than 6.5 tons of ammunition.

>It appears the 60-year-old gun collector had convinced his fiancee and her employee, Dawn VadBunker, that he was a human-alien hybrid working undercover on behalf of secret US government agencies.

>Many of the guns had never been fired and some still had their price tags attached.

>'There are a lot of expensive guns here,' Chief Albanese told The LA Times.

>Harlan Braun, Nebron's attorney, said police also seized a number of SUVs modified for use on different types of terrains, including an amphibious vehicle, and $230,000 in cash.

>Officers said that they needed two trucks to remove all the guns to a safe location.

>Commander Andrew Smith confirmed the arsenal included rifles, pistols and shotguns.

>He told the LA Times: 'Our truck couldn't carry it all. We had to go back and make another trip.

It seems difficult to believe that a guy could aquire that many guns and not shoot many of them. What decent collector leaves the price tags on?
>>
>>78304509
that's really depressing tbqh, I might try giving them a call and say I'm a disposal company willing to destroy the firearms pro bono, then sell most of the weapons and donate the money to charity

wonder how they'd respond to that

>>78306004
>why does an eccentric older man spend his money on things he likes
>>
File: 1464859495345.jpg (26 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464859495345.jpg
26 KB, 200x200
>>78301092
>shadman

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.