[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you eat you brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 135660.jpg (117 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
135660.jpg
117 KB, 898x701
Hey /pol/ did you eat brexit this morning?
>>
File: 1447025490810.jpg (179 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1447025490810.jpg
179 KB, 980x735
well we lost because you did not start your day of right
>>
I had two eggs and a banana.

If I kept supplies for an English Breakfast in the house, I maybe would have made some and even put Marmite on my toast. But it's going to take more than a brexit for me to eat more wheatabix for breakfast. It's probably all GMO wheat here anyway.
>>
dab for truth
>>
>>78285376
What is Brazil even exiting from.
>>
>>78285376
>falling for the breakfast goy
gr8 way to shut down ur cns and deactivate the phenethylamine ( catecholaminagenic system ) that gets released upon wake
>>
>>78287255
>breakfast goy
jewim pls
>>
File: o-COCO-POPS-MONKEY-facebook.jpg (140 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-COCO-POPS-MONKEY-facebook.jpg
140 KB, 2000x1000
>>78287255
just eat you damn brexit. independence cometh. The Shills will be slaves.
>>
>>78287255
How long would you say to wait?

Now that I'm an adult it feels good to put it off a bit, but not for too long.
>>
Weetabix in cold mil with a teaspoon of sugar.
>>
That reminds me, I haven't eaten anything today and it's 17:30
>>
>>78287957
I was the same. but you cant beat it with milk, honey and sliced banana.
>>
>>78287715
continuing the fast into the PM is optimal
unless u r diabetic or fubar
>>
>>78288846
I wake up at 5am m8 and need get shit done. I'd be a binge-eating sloth if I waited until past noon.

Total fan of lunch being the biggest meal of the day tho.
>>
>>78289116
i think u over estimate how much u need food
>>
>>78289794
this is true for a lot of people. but it can also depend portion size. breakfast does not need to be huge. but just a little something just to get you going. Its more of just routine than anything.
>>
>>78289794
I once chronically underestimated how many protons I need, and that lead to being tired and in pain all day to the point that I took to popping OTC painkillers all the time. Only took about 3 days of eating better to fix that up.

What I overestimated was how much food I needed overall after I was poor and jobless on my own and had to scrounge to feed myself. Actually ate pretty damn good on a pittance.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.