[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee is pretty much a psy op at this point. Everyone who gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Coffee is pretty much a psy op at this point. Everyone who gives it up talks about feeling more energised throughout the day. It costs £2.50 for one cup (inb4 you say you have time to sit at home all day and drink cheaper alternatives).

It promotes conformity and (((big city values))). It saps the spirit of wage slaves. It mucks up your digestive system. It harms your sleep (the big drawback) which causes shitloads more harm.
>>
>>78274207
you have time to sit at home all day and drink cheaper alternatives
>>
>>78274207
How much are they paying you, tea shill?
>>
>>78274207
Good thing i never started
>It costs £2.50 for one cup
That's because your country doesn't have a coffee culture, it's 1€ here
>>
But Radio Yerevan said it's the only way to avoid superpower struggle.
>>
File: 1466439441048.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1466439441048.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>78274207
>>
>>78274207
wot???

>buy thermus
>buy bag of coffee grounds from supermarket
>brew coffee at home
>pour into thermus
>hot cheap coffee for the rest of the day
????

i don't understand???
>>
File: counterpoint.jpg (15 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
counterpoint.jpg
15 KB, 500x293
>>78274207
Globalist kikes under the umbrella of Google have been pushing anti-caffeine memes in Western media for decades.

If anything, it probably helps to BREAK THE CONDITIONING WAAUAAUUAAGH
>>
>>78274207
Without coffee I can't even drive home from work.
>>
>>78274207
The most important thing is improved sleep. People seem to think if you don't consume it after lunch it won't bother your sleep. Not true. Even a cup first thing when you wake up can lower the quality of your sleep that night. You wake up tired and to combat it you need more coffee and the vicious cycle continues.
>>
File: kebab.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>78274207
I hate coffee. Disgusting drink. No idea how people drink it so much.
>>
>>78274207

thats a good point, fuck coffee, shit costs more than oil and it's killing life in the ocean

after the water treatment facility dumps the waste into the rivers it flows into the oceans and the shrimp can't fuck because they can't sleep

coffee is literally killing the entire ecosystem

but you need muh energy

kill yourselves
>>
>>78274207
>inb4 you say you have time to sit at home all day and drink cheaper alternatives
>All day
It takes literally 5 minutes to brew a cup of coffee
>>
Meh, I drink some in the morning or as a preworkout, but I agree, coffee culture is retarded and downing it all day is not good. Also expensive as fuck unless you make it yourself. I drink superior yerba mate' personally :^}

Old timers drink it with every meal though, black, and live to be 100. The real problem is sugar, give that shit up for a while and you'll have tons of energy
>>
File: caf.jpg (45 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
caf.jpg
45 KB, 1200x675
buy pure caffeine powder and mix it with l-theanine.
>>
>>78274608
>Even a cup first thing when you wake up can lower the quality of your sleep that night.
nice meme. thanks for telling me how i feel when i wake up though
>>
File: 14657739869041.png (167 KB, 544x372) Image search: [Google]
14657739869041.png
167 KB, 544x372
>>78274677
kill yourself greeny
>>
>>78274207
We threw your faggot tea in the harbor once nigger don't think we wont do it again.
>>
File: manshakinghead.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
manshakinghead.gif
2 MB, 209x213
Like almost everything in life, coffee is fine in moderation. This is just another satirical thread on this board. Only been here three weeks and I'm already sick of the jokes.
>>
>>78274207

Coffee is delicious, helps me focus, and i have no trouble sleeping so suck my coffee flavored cock britcuck
>>
my entire liquid intake consists of water and coffee

don't fuck this up for me
>>
Coffee is the white man's drink and the fuel of liberty and the Enlightenment. Monarchists and tyrants and their slaves absolutely hate it.

The "coffee" snacks that Starbucks serves aren't real coffee. Basically just dessert in a cup with a bit of coffee poured in. This is what millennials think of when they think coffee. So Starbucks could be a conspiracy but not coffee in general.

You're a retard either way really.
>>
>>78274608
cycles bro. i usually quit cold turkey when having the flu and the incrementally up the dosage
>>
>>78274776
You know tea has theanine and caffeine already in it right? Tea's like Matcha are loaded with theanine.
>>
>>78274207
I tried to quit it and got so severe withdrawals in a week I literally got sick. Sweated all over and couldn't get off the bed.

Mormons were right all along.
>>
>>78275061
yeah, but not enough. i do 100/200mg caffeine/l-theanine.

that's a lot of green tea
>>
>>78275061
Tea has more caffeine in it than coffee does if we compare same amount/weight of leaves/herbs with coffee beans.

This thread is full-on retarded.
>>
>>78274494
You are a fucking gypsy
>>
File: 1466167702582.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466167702582.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>78274892
>So Starbucks could be a conspiracy

Starbucks is literally a conspiracy. They ADD more caffeine to the house blends they use. In and of itself this is fine, but if you drink coffee products there regularly, pretty soon your caffeine threshold raises to match it. Afterwards, you have to either step-down from the stimulant or go to Starbucks forever
>>
>>78274207

I enjoy the ritual of pulling a shot and texturing milk as much as I enjoy drinking my one cup a day.

As for your tea, Englishman, how do you feel about most of what you drink coming from India where it's fertilized by human poo?
>>
>>78275199
>being efficient and practical is bad
>>
>>78274494
you can't show off with your paper mug

I'm grounding my coffee myself and preparing it in press, no additives
It's cheap, taste good and at least look like coffee, I bet that you in the west are adding more sugar than coffee to your drink
>>
>>78274207

I drink a maximum of 2 cups (500ml) in the morning. Never any in the afternoon. Only organically grown coffee, and never with dairy products.

It is fine. You are retarded.
>>
>>78274805

why bother, all the shrimp die off and humans won't be far behind

jackass

go drink your coffee and eat your zolofts

>>78274892
>Coffee is the white man's drink and the fuel of liberty and the Enlightenment.

you are thinking of ale
>>
>>78274207
What. Some people don't actually work in shit places without a kitchenette.

Oh. Wait. You're still at Uni. Okay.
>>
>>78274207
>(inb4 you say you have time to sit at home all day and drink cheaper alternatives)
Is going to some shitty coffee place gonna take less time than drinking it at home?
>>
>tfw used to drink 10+ cups a day
>personal record was 17 cups in 24 hours
>quit
>shit normally again
>sleep better
>don't need as much sleep
>feel more energetic
win for me
>>
>>78274892
>Coffee is the white man's drink and the fuel of liberty and the Enlightenment. Monarchists and tyrants and their slaves absolutely hate it.
This, honestly.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/3662765
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.